The New Directions sat waiting in the green room together, all occupied with themselves, or chatting with each other

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The New Directions sat waiting in the green room together, all occupied with themselves, or chatting with each other. Lexi, and Sam were currently attempting to calm Quinn down.

"Hey Q." Lexi said quietly, as she knelt down beside the blonde. "I need you to close your eyes. Then I want you to take three deep breaths."

"Why three deep breaths?" Quinn asked, as she tried to calm her rapid breathing down.

"Three deep breaths can change everything." Lexi smiled softly. "You're doing great. Now, inhale through your nose for three seconds, and out through your mouth for another three." She watched as Quinn complied, following her friend's instructions. "Yes, you're doing so well. You are going to get through this, and you are going to go impress the audience on stage."

"She's right." Sam added, smiling at Quinn, which made Lexi's heart ache. "I'll be there with you every step of the way."

"No, I'm freaking out. The last time we performed in front of an audience, I went into labor. I think I'm having post-traumatic stress disorder." Quinn replied, her breathing increasing again. "I'm going to throw up."

Lexi grabbed a plastic bag from her bag, and handed it to Quinn, who sent her a grateful nod, before she threw up into the bag.

"I can't do this." Quinn shook her head, after she'd confiscated the bag in the trash. "I'm sorry to let you both down...but Lexi, I'm giving you my solo."

"Wait, are you joking?" Lexi asked, slightly panicking.

"No, I'm not. You know the song, and the choreography. You'll be incredible, and you're the only reasonable option. I know for a fact that Sam won't mind singing with you." Quinn smiled softly, as she rubbed Lexi's back.

"I second that." Sam smiled. "You can do this Lex." He encouraged Lexi, grabbing her hand in his, to offer her some comfort.

"Okay." Lexi nodded. "I'll replace you in the solo." Lexi smiled, as she brought Quinn into a hug.

"That's my Lexi." Quinn smiled weakly. "You're going to do great. Go make you mom proud."
"And her potential boyfriend." Lexi added. She chuckled, as Sam and Quinn wore shocked expressions.

"She's seeing someone, huh?" Sam asked.

"Yeah...it began last week actually." Lexi admitted. "I'm still unsure about how I feel, but I'm happy for her."

"It's okay to feel unsure and hesitant, Lex." Quinn assured her.

"Your mom's a great person." Sam smiled softly. "Anyone would be lucky to have her."

"You aren't wrong." Lexi agreed, as the three turned to notice Rachel storming in the room.

"You told Kurt?!" Rachel yelled, in Finn's face.

"I don't remember, maybe?" Finn stammered, shocked at his girlfriend's outburst.

"And Finn and Santana?" Mercedes added.

"No, I think I told him."

"Who told you?" Rachel asked.

"Me." Quinn answered. "And then I think either Lexi or Santana told me."

"Yeah it was me." Lexi admitted.

"Everybody knew about this but me?" Rachel asked, before turning to Quinn.

"Pretty much." Tina nodded.

"And you gave that brat your solo?" Rachel asked annoyed, as she pointed to Lexi. "Why didn't you give it to me? Lexi isn't even good enough for a solo." She added.

"Oh that's it." Lexi muttered, charging at Rachel, and pushing her to the ground. "You son of a bitchhh." She yelled, as she slapped her, and yelled profanities in Ukranian. She was both Columbian, and Ukranian, so she was fluent in both languages. She was internally grateful, Rachel didn't understand the language.

The guys immediately went after her, and pulled Lexi back. It took Finn, Sam, Mike, Puck, and even Santana to stop her from launching herself again.

"Nobody tells you anything because. A, you're a blabbermouth, and B, we just pretend to like you." Sanana spat, making some reasonable points.

"That's not true, I kinda like her." Puck spoke up.

"Look, Rachel, when this all happened, you were dating another guy. So you don't really have a right to be pissed at me about it, okay?" Finn asked. "And fine, I shouldn't have lied about it but, to be honest that isn't what you care about. You care about the Santana of it all." Finn added, as Santana nodded in agreement.

"Oh, who are you right now?" Rachel spat at Finn.

"Best green room ever." Lauren commented quietly, enjoying the drama arising.

"You know what?" Rachel asked, quite fed up, as the group ignored her. "You guys are gonna have to find someone else to mindlessly harmonize in the background because I'm not going on stage with him!" She pointed at Finn angrily.

"You are a lousy sport, and a horrible brat. You clearly take the spotlight for granted. Just be fucking greatful you're still aparat of the group." Lexi spat at Rachel.

"Make that two subs." Artie added. "I'm not going out there with Brittany."

"Me either." Tina agreed, glaring at Mike.

Just as they were in their heated argument, Mr. Schue walked into the room. "Enough1 Listen to yourselves! I am ashamed of you." He yelled, sternness and disappointment evident in his voice. "Think back to where you were this time last year. In this room, no set list, no choreography, no chance in Hell of winning. But you did win, because you did it together. All I want is for you guys to go out there, and sing together. Get up there, and sing for six minutes. Remind yourselves that you're not alone." He finished, as the group began to disperse to their places.

"Good luck, break a leg." Quinn smiled, squeezing Lexi's shoulder comfortingly. Lexi nodded, mouthing a 'thank you' before her and Sam left the room, to get to the entrances.
-----

More Then the Music (Glee Sam Evans Fan Fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें