04.| ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏɢᴇʀꜱ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ [3]

Start from the beginning

"Okay."

"Oh and also—oh god."

"What is it?"

"Your mother is calling me." Bucky sighs.

I snort. "Good luck."

"Behave, kid."

With that, Uncle Bucky hangs up the phone. I made my way to my room. Footsteps followed behind and I had a good feeling I knew exactly who it was.

"I'm going whether you want me to or not."

Peter sighs. "I know. Which is why I want to take you."

I turn around with furrows brows. "You're not going to try and fight me on this?"

Peter shakes his head. "No. I-I get it. If I had a chance to go back and see Mr. Stark, I would too."

"What about Jes?"

"You know I'll always have your back on anything. Whether it's a good or bad idea," Jessica announces as she walks into the room. "And I don't see anything wrong with wanting to find out the truth."

I smile at the two before pulling them both into a tight hug. "I love you, guys."

"I love you too." They both say in unison.

I pull away from the hug and inhale deeply. "Okay, welp. Let's go."

And without any other words, the three of us snuck out my window and drove to Uncle Banner's bunker.

Once we arrived I got out of the car and looked at my two best friends in front of me. "Well, this is where we say goodbye."

Jessica was the first to hug me. "I don't know why I'm sad because I'm going to see you again tomorrow."

"If everything works out." I shrug.

Jessica pulls away and glares at me.

"—Which it will." Peter snorts as he pulls me into a hug as well. "Be careful."

"I will. I love you, Pete."

"I love you too."

"Okay, lovebirds that's enough." Jessica snorts.

I laugh and pull away. "Okay so, what are you going to tell my mom?"

"That you're angry and sleeping over my place."

"Okay yeah, that's good."

They both smile at me.

"I'll see you two, later," I say before walking off into the building.

I walk in and say hi to Uncle Banner. We didn't waste any time and we were quick to get ready to send me away.

"Remember, you can't tell any of them who you are or you'll mess up the timeline." Uncle Banner sternly says.

"Bruce, I got it."

Uncle Banner nods.

"Beam me up, Scotty!"