13. Saliva was mine

Start from the beginning

" His name is RICK, Lora and since when you and mike exchanged yours no. ?" I know Mike since childhood and still I don't have is no. but she did.

"when you were busy with zack at that time we exchanged our no." not a word to say ....speechless

" At what time we have to reach Ricks house? " 

"It's 5:01 and we have to reach at 5:00.....oh we are on time ''

"let's go" I put the song on high volume.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                         RICKS POV

"Eve, stop running around, come here and complete your homework " 

I don't know what I should do right now these girls are really are getting big and troublesome for me, eve is playing with brainy meanwhile WISH is crying out so loud.

BUT the main thing that is making me so restless is the DICKSON lady I don't want her to be in my house, but there is nothing that I cant do to stop it.

 "Eve, complete your homework first, later you could play as much you want." I hold her by her arm and settle her down on the dining table.

 After few minutes Zack and Mick made their entrance
"Hey what you doing man ?"Mike asked while pulling the out chair near EVE and settle her on his lap.

" Hey Mike move away from her, she needs to do homework," I said while making milk for WISH.

"Mic-icky! Rick is me-an!" She hugged mike like I'm some kind of monster.

"don't worry princess! your prince is gonna save you from this monster." after listening to that I threw the apple towards him while smiling.

"Everybody meet the lady of my dreams!"Zack came back into the kitchen while holding the Wish into his arm, her eyes were still teary and her whole face was red.

 But she stopped crying, I hate to say but more than me zack handle her better, and since the day she was born he visits her daily, feed her and take care of her.

"Here's her milk" I gave the bottle of milk to him, but the most adorable thing was she started to move her hands towards the bottle.

 zack started to feed her and she was drinking milk peacefully that we all were watching her silently even Brainy was also watching her.  her eyes were looking so beautiful, as she moves in to and fro between all of us.

But our peaceful time was interrupted by a doorbell

Me-" Mike go and open the door," I said without moving my gaze from Wish face who was still looking at us with big eyes.

Mike-"Zack open the door "

Zack - "I'm the one who is feeding her"

Mike -" Than brainy go and open the door "

"ANNY this prick guy is filthy rich! "

after listening to that voice there was one thing that came out of my and Zack mouth "fuck!!!''.

{If you are reading this story, please could you rate or comment about my story if you liked it or need me to continue it. I really need the reviews of others to find that my work is appreciatable or not. so pls do text me or comment me if you are liking my work}'