Gala pt.2

Amber's POV

    Bryan picked me up around 5:30, he's so amazing. He works as a social worker for kids. He left after freshman year which is why i couldn't seem to remember him. I'm so happy we've reconnected.

     Bryan opens the door for me and extends his other hand helping me get out of the car. Such a gentlemen. "You look gorgeous", he says planting a small kiss on my hand. "Well you don't look too shabby yourself", I wink. He let's out a chuckle causing me to blush. Whenever he chuckles his dimples show causing him to look so sweet while looking good as fuck.  "Someone's blushing", he jokes, i slap his arm playfully. "Ouch that hurt", he pouts while wrapping his arms around my waist strongly causing me to crash into his body. Bryan presses his forehead against mine and plants a small innocent kiss on my lips. It was sweet i guess, just nowhere near as good as Jason's. Wait did I just really compare them. I shake my head In disbelief forgetting that Bryan is still here. "Did I do something wrong,"he asks with a concern face. I can't tell him. "Nothing at all," I say placing my hand into his. He smiles and leads us to the entrance of the catering hall.

     As we go inside we head to Table 8 which is near a corner. Perfect, hopefully Jason won't be able to spot me.

After a few sips of sparkling water I begin to sense that there is someone watching me. Oh boy was I correct. When I turn around I see Jason at table 5 with his ex wife all over him, but his eyes are looking straight at me. What the fuck is she doing here? He said they were done. I mean he said a lot of things, I guess this was another one of his lies though. "You okay", Bryan asks, his arm is wrapped around my waist, having us side to side. "Everything is fine," i smile. I need to get out of here and fast. I grab Bryan's arm letting him know to follow me. As we walk away, the same pair of eyes that were watching me before, follow us as we walk away.

                                ._____________.

My body is aching for Jason right now but I can't have him. I know I shouldn't use Bryan as a rebound because he is such an amazing guy but right now I just don't care. I open the nearest closet room in the back and lock the door. Bryan quickly lifts me off the ground as I wrap my thighs around his waist. He pins me against the door as he kisses me. It's a passionate kiss but gentle unlike Jason. He places me on a small shelf with wine bottles stacked in them. He pulls back and tugs at my dress, making me lift myself up enough so he can pull it up. " Are you sure about this," his eyes are about 2 times darker than before showing me that he wants this. Its too late now and I need to get Jason off of my mind. "Yes", he quickly unbuckles his belt and tosses it. Before he can unbutton his pants, I'm already at it. He lets his pants fall, his member growing harder through his boxers. I pull them down, grabbing it in my hands. A husky groan escapes him. I watch him as he slides his hand down the front of  my shorts. Holy shit. He begins to rub my clit through the thin material. "Bryan", i groan out. He smiles at me  before pulling down the thin material. The gentle touch of his fingers against me is driving me insane.  He stares down at me as he aligns his harden member against my opening. "Fuck me already", i coak out not being able to take the teasing anymore. And just like that he thrusts inside of me. In that moment I forget all about Jason and his ex wife, his mom, my baby, everything. Bryan was sending my body into an euphoric state. My eyes roll back as he slides into me repeatedly. We are both panting and moaning hoping that we're not too loud. "Fuck", he groans before he reaches his climax, i follow after.

As we both try to catch our breaths I can't help but smile. Bryan is an amazing guy and he's here, he wants to be with me. I think I want to give him a chance, he deserves one. "What you smiling about over there" he smirks. "Oh nothing", i pull my panties back on and fix my dress. "Let's hurry we don't want anyone to know that we were off enjoying ourselves", he laughs. "Let's go", I smile, grabbing his hand and open the door. However there's a surprise waiting for me as I open the door. Jason is standing behind the door with anger all over his face.  Ive never seen him this angry, he definitely looks like he wants to kill Bryan right now. "What the fuck Amber", Jason growls, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the exit door.

Okkk oof Amber just got caught. I mean he's kinda with Georgina so why is he mad??? Whatever. AMBER GOT SOMEEE OF BRYAN IN THE CLOSET OMGGG. she being a little too wild for a pregnant woman. Lol. You gotta love Her. I'll be releasing pt.3 later tonight hopefully.

(Check out my other books!)