Caught Red Handed

Amber's POV

I just went on and on about why I love law to Jason. I'm so embarrassed, I should've kept my stupid mouth shut. As I try to process my embarrassment I see Jason stand up and close the shades. What does he think he is doing. But before I can tell him anything I feel him grab a handful of my hair and bend me over his desk. Aggressive. I could get use to this. He rubs his rising erection against my ass. He brings his lips close to my ears. "So you've been ignoring me lately, I've missed you dearly" He says while slowly biting on my ear. An electric shock shoots through me. He pulls my hair back harder making me moan his name. "Shh you wouldn't want to get caught by our boss on your first day" he smirks. He's right, the thought of my boss hearing me makes me stand up. However he bends me back over his desk harder this time. He roughly lifts up my skirt and pulls my panties to the side. "Oh how I just know you taste fucking great,"he says slowly flicking his tongue on my clit. As I'm about to moan he covers my mouth with his hand. He sucks, spits , and licks my clit driving me crazy. Then slides two fingers inside making me moan so loud that if his hand wasn't on my mouth the whole firm would've heard. This reaction makes him speed up. Just when I'm about to cum the door swings wide open. "Omg i am so sorry". It was Jason's intern. Quickly She covers her eyes and walks out. Jason chuckles. "We'll finish this later," he plants a small kiss on my lips. Annoyed I fix my damp panties and skirt. "You passed your interview" he smirks as I walk out his office. I can't help but smile.