Part 19

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, after taking a quick shower I started packing my clothes because I forgot to do that yesterday. My mood is still a little bit off but LIFE GOES ON right so I decided to accept my mistake (kissing Jimin is still a mistake even if I dint intend to kiss him) and move forward. Sometimes we make mistakes even if it isn't our intention but then its our responsibility to accept those mistakes too. [*Okay okay, I will stop my life lessons here hehe*]

After packing everything, I took a bus and reached my office by 8am. Y/N fighting! You need to stay strong even if he hurts you because you are at the fault, its not his mistake to hate me because even I would react the same way if I was in his position, I told myself and then entered our office building. 

Mr.Jeon: You are late by 2 minutes, cant you be punctual even for a day? 😡

Y/N: I am sorry, I reached office before 8am but the lift was crowded so I had to wait.

Mr.Jeon: So what do I have to do with that? You should have taken stairs.

Y/N: Jerk (MUMBLES,LOUD ENOUGH FOR HIM TO HEAR).

Y/N: I am sorry, I will make sure that this wont happen after today.

Mr.Jeon: Whatever, get lost. I don't want to see your face. Go check if everything is ready for us to leave. Also did you book rooms, all other things which I told you to? 

Y/N: *NODS*

Mr.Jeon: Okay, get lost now.

Jerk, he is getting on my nerves again. I then headed downstairs to check if the bus arrived. Yeah you are correct we are going to Busan in a bus. Every year our boss takes us to a place in Korea as a thank you gesture for working under him. This year all agreed on Busan so we are going there.

We were around 25  people, its not like he can take the entire company employees with him so yeah only few people who work sincerely with full dedication under him. After a while all the employees got ready including E/N and H/N. I then went to Jungkook's office to inform him that only he is remaining.

After shouting at me without any proper reason, he finally followed me. Everyone took their seats, no one sat beside Jungkook. E/N and I were the last to get into the bus and there were only two seats empty, one beside Jungkook and other beside F/N. Ugh god, what should I do right now🥺.

E/N: Y/N, you can sit with Jungkook, I am sure he doesn't want me to sit beside him (MUMBLES IN Y/N'S EARS)

I just nodded and decided to sit beside Jungkook because never ever I would want to sit with that idiot H/N. Its better to sit with this jerk instead of her.

JUNGKOOK: I dont want you to sit beside me. 😠

Y/N: Then where should I sit? On your lap?

JUNGKOOK: *GLARES AT Y/N* Maybe on the floor?

Y/N: Jerk (MUMBLES,LOUD ENOUGH FOR HIM TO HEAR).

Y/N: If you don't want me to sit beside me then you can go and sit somewhere else or maybe on the floor like you suggested. *SITS BESIDE JUNGKOOK*

JUNGKOOK: Idiot (MUMBLES,LOUD ENOUGH FOR HER TO HEAR).

He dint talk to me at all, I am getting bored sitting alone with nothing to do, no one to talk to, so I just decided to watch a K drama. I put my earphones and started watching, the main lead started crying making me tear a bit, the sad part is not ending at all which made me sob a little more which Jungkook noticed I guess.

JUNGKOOK: Such a crybaby😏

He said something but I am not in a mood to listen to him so I continued watching while sobbing like a little child. Finally I completed watching my K drama but we still had few more hours to go, I am not in a mood to watch something so I decided to sleep.