Part 1

Y/N'S POV:

I am so excited and also a little bit sad that I need to go back to Seoul after spending almost a month with my family, after my graduation I gave my job interview at Jeon Enterprises in Seoul, I thankfully got a job there with decent salary for a fresher like me but then they asked me join after a month so I decided to spend this 1 month with my family members, I enjoyed it to my fullest but sadly I need to leave my family again today. I received an email from Jeon Enterprises telling that I need to join after this weekend so I thought of spending my weekend with my lovely friend F/N. She is always by my side no matter what and same goes with me, we both are just like family members, anyways now I am in my parents house in Busan packing my things.

Y/N's mother: Y/Niee did you pack everything yet or should I help you with something?

Y/N: No need, I am almost done packing...

After packing all my stuff, I had lunch with my parents before heading to Busan station. After giving a warm hug to both my parents and bidding goodbye, I got into the KTX which is from Busan to Seoul. I need to spend around 2 and half hours in the train so I decided to call F/N and talk to her about what all we can do tomorrow as tomorrow is the last free day for me & also it's sunday so even F/N has a day off, we can enjoy a lot Yayyyy.

F/N: YAHH!! Did you get into the train?

Y/N: Yes, I will come to Seoul by 4pm I guess.

F/N: Okay, I will come to pick you :)

Y/N: No need, I can *CUT OFF BY F/N*

F/N: I am coming that's it, lets plan what we can do tomorrow after we go to your house.

Y/N: Okayy, bye bye.

After that I hung up, rest of the time I spent watching k drama. Finally I reached Seoul Station & I saw F/N waving her hand at me. I ran towards her with all my heavy luggage and gave a tight hug to her.

F/N: Wahh, I missed you so much *HUGS*

Y/N: Me too *HUGS*

After that we got into her car, I told her the address of my new house, (Yes, it is my new house which I rented. Before graduation I used to stay in university domes with F/N, after that I directly went to my parents house so it is the first time I am going to stay alone in a house, all by myself) after reaching my location, F/N & I carried the luggage upstairs.

Y/N'S HOUSE:(*you can choose different one if you don't like this🤗*)

I really like my house, it's cozy just like I saw in the pics, we then unpacked everything and arranged all my things by 7pm

I really like my house, it's cozy just like I saw in the pics, we then unpacked everything and arranged all my things by 7pm. I am pretty tired by now so we ordered chicken and beer, waited for it to be delivered while chatting with each other about all the things we did in the last 1 month. F/N started working from last month itself unlike me so she told about her work experience and other stuff. After eating our dinner and getting drunk we both drifted to sleep while talking about all the nonsense stuff. The next morning I woke up to F/N's phone call, she was sleeping like a pig, she dint wake up even after listening to her phone ring, I had no option but to get up and answer her call, it was some wrong call. I am so angry at whoever that person is, I wanted to beat the sh*t out of that person for disturbing my peaceful sleep. UGH, anyways F/N also got up so we decided to get ready, it was already 11:30am by the time we got ready.(*it is not because we took so long to get ready but instead because we got up at 10am🙄*) We decided to have brunch directly, after spending my whole day enjoying with F/N, both of us went back to my house by 7pm after which we decided to go to a club so we got ready.(*Y/N's dress in cover photo of this chapter*) We took a taxi to reach the club which F/n suggested, both of us dint realize that we were having too much alcohol so we kept drinking so much and dancing like idiots. After a while F/N got a call from one of her colleagues asking for something important so F/N decided to go to her home, she asked me if I wanted to go back with her but I am stupid right so I told her I will stay alone for a bit more before going back. F/N was too tipsy to convince me so she just asked me to take care and left me alone, I kept dancing and drinking like a crazy person.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I had too much work today, after a tiring day I decided to go home and rest but luck was not on my side, I got a call from one of my clients asking me to meet in the nearby club to discuss about our project. I had no option but to go to the club so I got into my car and drove to the location which he mentioned, after reaching I met him and discussed everything related to project while having few sips of wine as I was not in the mood of drinking right now. All I wanted is to take a warm shower and take a good nap, so after telling him goodbye I was ready to leave but then I was not lucky enough to leave yet, I encountered a drunk woman, she was too drunk & was blabbering so much that I couldn't understand a word. I just got rid of her, I was too angry with everything happening at that point of time, after paying for the drinks, I exited but then I noticed that woman following me, UGH, I am really angry with her but I couldn't do anything but walk towards my car. I unlocked my car and was about to sit inside until I noticed that lady trying to open my car door, I immediately yelled at her "Who the hell are you and why are you following me", that stupid girl did not answer me instead she opened the door and sat inside my car, how dare she, who does she think she is, I am really angry with her, I went to her side and opened the door and asked her to get out which she never did. My blood is boiling with anger and I have no idea what to do with her, I wanted to throw her out of my car but she is a girl that too drunk woman. I had a feeling that I saw her somewhere but I couldn't understand where, I harshly removed hair covering her face and observed her for few seconds which is when I understood where I saw her, she is my soon to be secretary, UGH, this stupid person is my secretary? She cant even take care of herself how can she manage my time? I am going to fire her if she does one single mistake, I decided to drop her at her house as she is not in the state to go by herself, it is not that I am concerned about this stupid girl but because I wanted to go home early avoiding all the nuisance caused till now. I got into my seat and asked her where her house is, she dint reply but instead started giggly like an idiot, UGH, my life sucks, what should I do with this idiot?
I then opened her purse and took out her phone, luckily I found her phone, THANK GOD, I turned it on and saw a message pop up which made me absolutely mad at the person sitting beside me, UGH, she is actually sleeping? how can someone be this careless? GOD, what should I do right now? After blaming her for a while I decided to take her to my house because I dont want to be like a psychopath leaving a drunk woman on the road that too in the night, UGH, after reaching our lobby, I tapped her but she dint wake up, I was really impatient that I went closer to her ear and shouted loudly, thankfully that idiot woke up, she then followed with her eyes still closed, after opening my door I went inside, waited for her to come in but she was just leaning against my main door and sleeping there. How can someone be this irresponsible? I went to get her in, I asked her to sleep on the couch without realizing that she is not listening to anything I have to say, UGH GOD, I pushed her towards the couch, went into my room and then threw a blanket at her, she suddenly called me and told me something which made me more angry than I already am "Excuse me mister, can you go away from my room, I need little privacy". Huhh? what is she even thinking? she is the one who is invading my privacy, I am fuming because of her, I am ready to shout at her telling that this is my house but then I was caught off guard when she suddenly removed her dress leaving her in undergarments, I was so shocked, immediately I turned to the other side, yelled at her "Yahh! Are you an idiot or something? Why did you remove your clothes"

Y/N: I am uncomfortable to sleep in these clothes that's why :(, anyways I will do whatever I want in my house go and sleep somewhere in the corner when I am being nice to you.

With that she covered herself with the blanket I threw at her earlier and drifter to sleep on my couch, UGH, she is the real definition of idiot, with that I left her there and went to my room, took a long shower washing off all my worries. After showering I changed myself into comfortable clothes and drifted to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO VOTE & COMMENT IF YOU ENJOY READING THIS CHAPTER, LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS
HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT, KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY
LOVE YOU GUYS 😘

DO VOTE & COMMENT IF YOU ENJOY READING THIS CHAPTER, LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONSHAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT, KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPYLOVE YOU GUYS 😘