Part 16

[FRIDAY]

Y/N'S POV:

Both of us lie on his bed next to each other, I dint dare to look at him. I stared at the ceiling above us. It's dead silent that all I could hear is our breathings, my body started to tighten up due to how close Jungkook is to me right now, I could fell the heat emitted from his warm body giving me goosebumps.

My heart started beating out of my chest, I am pretty sure even he could listen to my heartbeat. Jungkook suddenly took my hand into his which made me caught off guard. I am scared to look into his eyes, I am afraid that I might do something which Jungkook may hate. My stomach flipped when he slowing started intertwining our hands together. I turn to face him, he was already facing me which made us look into each others eyes, his deep chocolate brown eyes were glistering, his eyes were traveling from my eyes to my lips, he suddenly tightened his grip around my hand which is sweating by now due the amount of tension.

Jungkook's eyes are big, they were sparkling, his really big round eyes were staring into my soul. I could clearly see that even he is feeling the same way how I am feeling for him right now, none of us broke the eye contact which made my body even hotter that it already is. He started licking his lower lip, I could see that he is hesitating a bit and even I was feeling the same thing, he slowly moved closer to me, lessening the space between our bodies.

I could feel his breath on my face which sent shivers down my spine, increasing the tension in the air between us. He is so close to me that our noses touch each others sightly, he suddenly wrapped one of his arms around my waist while caressing my cheek with the other giving me an euphoric feeling.

He is making me crazy right now, it felt like he is staring deep into my soul, understanding every bit of me. All of a sudden he put his soft lips on mine making my heart race, I started breathing very deliberately. I couldn't understand if I was dreaming, I don't care even if it is a dream, right now I just want to kiss him so I kissed him back, closed my eyes diving into the bliss that his lips are making me feel.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

Everything seemed right in that moment, every muscle of mine wanted this to happen, her plump lips against mine giving me an euphoric feeling which I dint experience in a long time. She wrapped her arms around my waist and started kissing me back making me go insane, I moved my hand to her neck, and she almost shuddered when she felt my hand on her burning skin. I could understand that she is excited, responsive and nervous making my heart pound out of my chest.

Her reacting like this made me feel like the happiest person I ever have been. It was like the world stopped and we melted together. We pulled apart after a few seconds, still with our eyes on each other. I pulled her closer to my chest, whispered a "Good Night" while giving her a quick peck on her forehead after which both of us drifted to sleep in each others embrace.

Y/N'S POV:

Sun rays were hitting my face disturbing my peaceful sleep but I don't want to wake up yet so I started tossing around to find comfortable position until I felt someone beside me. I opened my eyes slowly and noticed myself sleeping beside Jungkook that too hugging him like a koala, I was so shocked that I immediately woke up, unwrapped my arms around him and got up to leave until I heard a deep voice echoing in the entire room.

JUNGKOOK: You are up already? *OPENED HIS EYES, LOOKING AT Y/N WITH A BLANK FACE*

Y/N: 😳Yeah, I am really sorry. I dint mean to crash on your bed, please forgive(*CUT OFF BY JUNGKOOK*)

JUNGKOOK: You dont remember anything else?

Y/N: I am really sorry, I must have caused a lot of trouble last night, I am sor(*CUT OFF BY JUNGKOOK*)