Part 15

Y/N'S POV:

His eyes were captivating me, his lips were asking me to kiss him. The look he is giving me right now is making my heart flutter and my lips tremble. I could see his dreamy eyes gaze at mine, I feel like he isn't going to break our kiss this time, I know this isn't true but then my heart kept telling me the same thing that is to kiss him. As hard as I tried to keep my eyes off his lips, I couldn't. Suddenly my right hand made its way to his cheek, cupping it, one more inch and I will be kissing him. Y/N, this is wrong, he will hate you again, the trust you gained in the past few days will all be ruined by this one moment, this is what my mind told me at that moment which made me come to my senses, I immediately pulled back.

Y/N: I am sorry, I couldn't think straight.

MR.JEON: *SILENCE, WALKS AWAY*

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I went to her office and started looking at the problem in the design she is working on, I figured out what the error is so I started explaining her but there was no response from her side so I looked at her & noticed she was so stiff. I doubt if she is breathing properly. I called her name a bit louder which made her flinch, she turned around facing me. Her face was too close to mine, that is when I understood why she isn't responding to me, I was too close to her. For the first time I looked into her eyes, her brown eyes were like the cuddles of a coco teddy bear- snuggling, inviting, and unquestionable at comforting and calming me. I always remember my father telling me "Beautiful eyes tell stories and communicate feelings", I never understood what he meant even when I was deeply in love with E/N but then I felt like I understood what my father tried to convey. She suddenly moved closer and cupped my left cheek, I was taken aback but dint feel like stopping her. I would definitely push her back if it isn't right now because IDK why but I dint feel like pushing her away at this point of time, I wanted this to happen. But suddenly she removed her hand, moved a bit away from me & apologized me which caught me off guard. I cant understand what I am feeling right now, why is she affecting me this much? I dont have any answer, I just dint speak anything and walked away leaving her alone.

Y/N'S POV:

I was surprised when he walked away, I definitely expected him to scold me or atleast get angry at me, but I dint notice any of that instead he showed no emotions. I then realized I must have messed up everything, Y/N, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LIKE THIS, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WHICH MAKES HIM ANGRY, I thought to myself. I dont know what to do right now, I was suddenly brought to reality when one of my colleagues came to me and told me "Y/N, Mr.Jeon asked you to send the soft copy of the design, he asked you to leave after that", I just nodded telling my colleague I will do that. After sending I wanted to go to him and apologize again for what I did, I dint kiss him but still even a 5 year old could understand what my intention was. It's almost 8pm, after struggling deciding whether to go to him or not, I finally knocked on his door and waited for to give me permission to get inside but he never replied, I slowly opened his door and noticed him sleeping peaceful with his cute head resting on his hands. I went to him, pulled another chair near to him and just sat there observing him, after a while, even I drifted to sleep without realizing.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

Ahh! I was trying to focus on my work but then I couldn't because of what happened earlier. Whenever I try to focus, all I do is to think about her face, her brown eyes, her plump lips. UGH, I just laid on my desk, unknowing I drifted to sleep. I suddenly woke up thinking about the work I need to complete, I noticed Y/N sleeping on a chair beside me, she seemed cute, I am pretty sure she must be uncomfortable sleeping there. A small smile crept onto my face just by looking at her cute face. I lifted her, put her on the couch in my office and then started working. I kept taking glances at her every now and then, finally after an hour I cleared the error in the design which Y/N sent me. I then started packing my things after which I went to Y/N, saw her sleeping peacefully, I dint want to disturb her at all. I suddenly kissed her on her forehead, even I was surprised at what I was doing. UGH GOD, I must be insane to do this. To be honest, I was blushing like hell after doing that hehe. I was about to lift her up but then my phone started ringing, it was E/N. I was annoyed and even Y/N woke up which made me little mad at E/N. I just answered my call.