Part 13

Y/N'S POV:

I was woken up by a nightmare after which I couldn't sleep because of all the guiltiness I am feeling right now, I cant explain how much I am hating myself after thinking about how Jungkook reacted, how much he hated me, I could clearly see hatred towards me in his eyes. I really dint want to face him atleast today but I dont have any other option, I am working under him that too as a secretary which means I need to face him all the time. I just was on my bed till 6am without sleeping, I got up to fresh up because I still need to go to office even if I dont want to. After getting ready I packed breakfast for myself aswell as Jungkook, then left to office. Thankfully I reached before Jungkook arrived so I just left breakfast for him on his table and turned around to leave but then I saw Jungkook entering.

Y/N: *BOWS*

JUNGKOOK: *NO RESPONSE, WALKED PAST Y/N AND THREW FOOD WHICH Y/N BROUGHT IN THE DUSTBIN*

I bowed him as usual because I dont know what to speak right now, he was not in a great mood after seeing me but I dint expect him to throw food which I made for him, tears filled my eyes but I told myself not break down infront of him as I know that will only make him much more angry.

JUNGKOOK: Just dont show your face to me unless there is something important. Now can you get the f**k out of my room?

I flinched a bit, tears were threatening to fall down, I dont want him to hate me even more so I just bowed and left his office. I was a crying mess, there is no one to console me, I felt lonely, I decided to call F/N but I dont want her to worry about me so I just threw my phone onto the desk and started crying till there were no more tears left. It was lunch time right now but I dint feel like having so I continued with my work until I heard a knock on my office door, it's E/N?

Y/N: Umm, you want something?

E/N: Nothing, it's lunch time, I dont know anyone other than you so can you join me?

She doesn't know anyone else except me? Then what is Jungkook to her? IDK why but I was bit jealous of her, I was not in a mood to argue so I just accepted to join her, both of us went to the cafeteria and we sat on a table which was empty after collecting our food. She kept talking about work, other stuff until I saw Jungkook coming to the cafeteria. He was about to sit on an empty table until E/N spoke.

E/N: Jungkook, why dont you join us?

She addresses him as Jungkook? She wants him to sit with us? No way, he will hate that idea but surprisingly he agreed maybe because she called him? I couldn't eat much as I am deep in my thoughts thinking about all the mess I created.

E/N: Y/N?? Are you still here? Why aren't you eating?

Y/N: Ahh, yes yes, its just that I was thinking about something.

E/N: Oh, okay. By the way, Y/N are you afraid of Jungkook? I mean as far as I noticed, you both almost never spoke.

MR.JEON: It would have been great if she was afraid of me, atleast she wouldn't cause all the mess in my head.

E/N: What do you mean?

MR.JEON: Nevermind.

E/N: *ACTING CUTE, SHOOK JUNGKOOK'S ARM* Tell me..

MR.JEON: *RUFFLES E/N'S HAIR, SMILES* You dint change at all, you are still the same.

My heart started aching seeing them like this, her face makes his anger vanish and make him smile while my face makes his anger go his peaks. I am absolutely jealous, I wanted to push her and tell her that I like Jungkook and he is mine but I couldn't because for someone to be yours even they should feel the same for you which can never happen in my case, all he does is to hate me, act cold towards me, make my life even harder. I couldn't take it anymore so I just bowed to both of them and went to my office. I completed my tasks so I decided to leave which means I need to inform him but he told me not to show my face so I just sent a message to him after which I packed my things and left.