Seokjin looks at me with wide eyes.

"How'd you do that?" He asks, looking around him.
"Was a present" I simply tell him. I uncover two chairs, sitting down as I motion for Seokjin to take the other.

He looks at me with wide eyes the entire time.

"So I'll explain it to you first. I am a siren and you accidentally caught me singing. That means for that time I was singing, you were seeing your-how can I say-perfect temptation" I say, trying to quickly explain like ripping off a plaster quickly.

Seokjin freezes.

"Huh?" he questions with squinted eyes.

"That is the best explanation I can give you. There is no other man. It was just me" I explain further.
"You're kidding, right? Like I'm going to believe that. Are you and Jungkook trying to prank me because if you are, I'm not amused" Seokjin says, looking highly unimpressed.

The circles under his eyes and current attitude look delicious on him.

But we move on.

"And that is why I brought you down to the bunker" I say.

I start singing a true siren song that we used to enchant sailors to their death.

Seokjin's unimpressed expression turns mellow since he fell into my sound.

Interesting fact is that we don't know what other people see when we sing.

Seokjin starts leaning towards me, falling off his chair, keeping his eyes glued to me. He sighs in satisfaction. That's when I realise that I should stop.

But I don't.

I forgot the amazing feeling of power over someone. I start smiling and Seokjin starts giggling.

He slowly stands up in his dreamy state to walk towards me. He leans down to my face with a dreamy look on his face.

I quickly stand up and walk further away.

"Come back here, you" Seokjin giggles in his dreamy state as he walks toward me in a tipsy manner.

I hear banging on the bunker doors and then it bursts open, revealing the rest of the group, in a dreamy state like Seokjin.

I smirk with the fun I'm having.

I walk around the group as they stare at me with dazed eyes. I guide them to the water, transforming into my full siren form without breaking my call.

I lurk from the water like I used to do way back when.

The group gets all giggly, saying their own piece of incoherent words.

Jungkook is the first to enter the water, making a large splash and I gasp at what I was doing, cutting off my melody.

The group stops moving, clutching their heads from my previous piercing sound.

Jungkook is the first to fully awake since he was in the cold water in the middle of the night. He flails a little in the water before realising that he was in water.

"I am so sorry" I tell Jungkook as I help him out the water. He gasps but soon smiles.

"You look awesome. I knew sirens were real! Hah!" he tells the group, still trying to overcome my song.

"I-it was true?" Yoongi asks with squinted eyes, still clutching his head.

This was a bad idea.

Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin gasps and subtly stands behind the other members. Namjoon and Seokjin look at me with wide eyes.