76- New Year Celebration

Start from the beginning

"Do you want to use this on me or yourself tonight? I want it to be a grand night," Taehyung explained in his drunken state, trying to remain coherent as Jungkook stared at the vibrator. "That's dangerous thinking, Tae. But I like it," Jungkook whispered seductively, taking a significant drink from the container. "Come closer, baby. Let me put it in you," Jungkook commanded as Taehyung handed Jungkook the remote and vibrator. They both stood to their feet and walked further into the cozy nook to be sure absolutely no one would see them for Jungkook to insert the toy.

Jungkook turned Taehyung's back towards him, wrapping his arms firmly around his slim waist as he unbuttoned Taehyung's pants. Jungkook teasingly slid the zipper down deliberately and slightly pushed Taehyung's tight pants off his hips. "You sure you want to do this with such tight pants on, baby?" Jungkook implored softly, curious if people would stare or point out Taehyung's arousal. Taehyung turned his head slightly, planting a whimsical kiss on Jungkook's lips as he nodded his answer. Jungkook chuckled softly as he gently inserted the toy inside of Taehyung, Jungkook's thumb fiddling with the power button. He wanted to wait for the perfect moment to turn the device on as he pulled Taehyung's pants back up around his hips. "I'll turn it on later to see if you can control yourself, my naughty baby boy," Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear, teasing him as he buttoned and zipped Taehyung's pants back up.

They walked back out into the open party, Taehyung grabbing Jungkook's hand and leading him over towards his parents. Taehyung's mother could discern Taehyung's flushed face and hazy gaze as him being drunk. She sighed softly as she recognized the same look on Jungkook's features, only less exaggerated. She figured he could handle his alcohol better than Taehyung. "Baby, how did you get that black eye?" She asked softly, inspecting Taehyung's face as she pressed her fingertips under his chin.

"Jungkook's Papa didn't like that I interrupted their conversation," Taehyung lied, slurring his words immensely as his mother shook her head in dismay. "I'm sorry that I asked you to go check on them, baby boy. Please do sober up though," his mother pleaded, feeling guilty as Jungkook found his opportune moment and pressed the power button. Immediately Taehyung's body jolted as he cleared his throat, trying to keep himself under control. Although, he was failing miserably as his pants became more constricted. He just hoped that nobody had noticed yet as he folded his hands respectfully in front of him.

Taehyung glanced back at Jungkook with pleading eyes as Jungkook smirked subtly, his gaze wicked in Taehyung's opinion. Taehyung noticed that the music playing had shifted into more modern compositions as Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist once again and navigated him onto the dance floor, leaving his mother with a playful wave. "Dance with me," Taehyung insisted, pressing his back into Jungkook as he continued to drink the bottle until it was almost empty. Jungkook hastily jerked the bottle from Taehyung's hands, drinking the rest so that Taehyung couldn't finish it off by himself. It would have been too much for the elder to handle on his own by the way he was acting already. With his inhibitions ceasing and his attention elsewhere, Taehyung pressed his ass into Jungkook's crotch, his hands elegantly laced in Jungkook's hair as he sensually ground his hips hard against Jungkook.

Jungkook swallowed hard, feeling the vibrations from the toy against his own crotch as he desperately attempted to keep his own hormones under control. Jungkook's father watched them from a distance as Jungkook and Taehyung practically dry humped each other on the dance floor. Although, he realized it wasn't so obvious to everyone else as they were all too intoxicated or preoccupied to notice and reprimand the behavior. He hated that Jungkook was happy with someone else. Someone that was another male equally as attractive as Jungkook. It bothered him that his own son's fiancé wasn't interested in him in the slightest and that he couldn't get close enough to even try anything. He just wanted to divulge why Jungkook was so head-over-heels for this boy.