- 6 -

"What the fuck?" I yelled, taken aback. He looked kinda surprised as well, I guess he didn't expect me to fall ONTO him rather than beside him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I got off of him and straightened my top, and looked at him. "Answer me you  bitchass." I asked as I rolled my eyes, and he shrugged.

"I don't know. I felt like it." He answered calmly and got off the couch, and casually walked into his room. He just can't leave after making me all flustered.

I just met him like a day ago and this bitch had the audacity to pull off a stunt like this? heell nah i dont even know his favourite colour yet-

I rolled my eyes and groaned. "You look cute when your flustered." I heard him yell from his room. I immediately touched my cheeks, to feel them burning hot, adrenaline rushing to the surface.

what the actual hell is wrong with this stupid ass.

Just before I could cuss at him, the doorbell rang signalling it was either Lisa or mina. I patted my cheeks and opened the door.

"Hey girls" clearing my throat, I greeted mina, dressed up in jeans, and a black top, and Lisa who wore a  Burberry skirt and a white collared shirt. She sure dressed up nicely.

"Let's get going?" Lisa asked, and I nodded. "Alright just need to get my phone and I'm all ready"

— —⚜️ — —

so its currently 2pm right now and we've explored most of the campus, and i have to admit, this place is legit. a huge front desk, and beautiful coloums, sleek walls, and the best classrooms, i have to admit, the food in the cafeteria was actually quite good, better than id actually i imagine, really.

so there were 3 buildings in total, all surrounding a big ground, basically where i heard, games, and all sorts of events are held.

the first building was entirely consisting of teacher's rooms, class rooms, a HUGE ASS library, cafeteria etc. the second building was all dorms, including mine, and the last building was a few more rooms, and dorms.

so me, mina and lisa are currently at the cafeteria, checking out all the stuff there, we got 3 ice lollies, which the very kind lunchlady was giving out.

we all were just chatting amongst ourselves when i recognised jimin walking to a table, far to the corner of the hall, and i squinted my eyes, to spot all the boys. i had to stop myself from calling them out.

i think one of them felt my stare on him, and he turned around, taehyung. his eyes went wide and he grinned and waved at me.

the other boys also turned around, they talked among themselves, and suddenly they got up and started walked towards me.

"okay girls, look, remember the boys i told yall about last night?" i quickly whispered.

"yeah?" Mina answered. "What boys?!" Lisa questioned, her face twisting into confusion.

"oh wait lisa doesnt know, look liz ill explain it to you later, but heres the deal, there are about 6 very handsome guys coming to our direction right now, PLEASE dont blab  any embarrasing shit, got it?" i whisper screamed. Lisa slowly nodded, "you too mina" i looked at her.

"yessir, i got it under control" she saluted.

i cleared my throat and brushed my hair back, which was flying into my face.

"hey girls, mind if we join yall?" Namjoon cracked a smile.

"actually we were just leav-" mina interrupted me. "OF COURSE, IS THAT A QUESTION?" She said. a lil too loud actually.

hoseok immediately smiled at mina, making mina turn into ooze, if it wasnt for me holding her hand under the table, she wouldve melted into a puddle, all over the floor.

they all dragged chairs from other tables, so we all were sitting in a circle, i was just beginning to realize, jungkook was missing. is he still in the dorm?

"looking for jungkook?" Jimin asked. i shook my head. "i texted him dont worry he should be here in 2 minutes- ah nevermind there he is" he pointed to the rabid bunny, who was walking towards us.

"You again?" he snorted.

what is wrong with this bipolar ass bitch, is he on his man period or sum-?

"Yah jungkook thats not how you talk to girls" jin scolded jungkook and he snorted again, and pulled a chair from another table, parking his ass right next to me.

i rolled my eyes.

"okay so Y/N, these are you friends?" suga asked. "oh yeah right, this is my best friend Mina and her roommate and also my friend, Lisa, MI and LI, meet namjoon, jin, suga, hoseok, jimin, taehyung and... asshole" i said pointing to each member, on purpose changing jungkook's name.

"okay miss drool face" he fired back.

He saw me drooling this morning.

My face turned into a deep shade of red. "Bitchass bunny" I stuck out my tongue at him.

"Kids kids, stop fighting" Jin laughed, "you both cute, I ship" hoseok giggled.

"Hell naw, don't ship me with this bitch" I scrunched my mouth, but deep down I didn't mind it-

"HeLl Nah dOnt shIp mE witH thIs bItch nYah nyHa nYah nya" he stuck his tongue out at me. "Are you kids for real-"
Suga slapped his forehead.

"SHE STARTED IT FIRST" Jungkook pouted, and I slapped his arm. And he stabbed a finger in my ribs.

"OW" i hissed and pulled his ear. "I SWEAR TO GOD, JUNGKOOK GET UP, AND SIT UR ASS BESIDE ME. RIGHT. NOW" Suga yelled over jimin's giggles. Jungkook slapped my thigh under the table one last time, and walked over to Suga and said beside him, basically switching seats with Jimin.

The rest of the time we all chatted, and surprisingly me and Jungkook got along, instead of bickering. But I still hate him tho.

As far as I know, Namjoon is daddy material, Jin is a sweetheart, Suga looks mean, but he's totally the opposite, making everyone fall for him gummy smile, hoseok is a beam of sunshine, overflowing with smiles and happiness. JIMIN is a sexy mothertrucker and Jungkook.. he's ok. Well. I mean, he's fine as hell but u didn't hear that.

Namjoon, Jin, and Suga are in their 3rd year of college.
Hoseok is in his 3rd year with jimin, taehyung and jungkook in their 2nd, making me, lisa, and mina the youngest.

It's currently 7pm, and I'm in my room, preparing stuff for tomorrow. First class starts tomorrow. I'm so excited.

I excitedly called my mom and filled her in all the details, about my new friends, and how I'm gonna start classes, etc. I went out of my room. To the kitchen, to make some ramen.

As I was on my way back, I heard a strange noise.

It sounded like....

Moans?

And gagging noises?

It was coming from Jungkook's room.

"Holy shit" I whispered to myself. I got closer to his room, and stuck my ear against his door.

I could hear male grunts, and gagging noises again. What. The. Actual. Fritters.

HE WAS FUCKING SOMEONE. okay that sounds weird, HES DOING WEIRD SHIZ INSIDE HIS ROOM. Sounds better.

I cringed when I heard a loud moan and a thud noise. I could now hear feminine moans as well.

What was this? A blind porn show? I put the hot ramen on the floor, and moved my hair away from my face and tucked it behind my ear as I pressed harder against the door to hear well.

After 3 minutes of listening to those unholy noises I picked up my ramen silently and tip toed to my room.

"What. The. Fuck"