29.3: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation

Start from the beginning

"I can see that

"I can see that. Now how bout you model that shit for me" he said then bit down on his bottom lip again. He couldn't wait until his lips touched her body. He wanted to taste all of her from her lips, her neck, and her breast all the way down to the succulent lips between her chocolate thighs. Shit if she wanted him to he'd gladly suck on her toes. He was down for it all.

"Just for you"

"You mean only for me"

April giggled. That possessive side hit different when it was in the bedroom. "Yes only for you Papi only...for...you" She said as she strutted her way from the bathroom door and sashayed her way around the bedroom making Dave's jaw drop as she sexily modeled the set for him. She struck pose after pose until she was dead in front of him with her bare ass facing him with her hand on her hip looking back at him. She wanted him to see all of her...front, back, side to side.

"Bend down" he told her as he held his dick through his towel. Yea it was on brick.

April bent down torturously slow with her hands running down her smooth chocolate legs until they were down and wrapped around her ankles with her pussy bust wide open for him from the back. "Like that Papi" she seductively asked already knowing that he was sitting stiff in his towel and enjoying the hell out of the view as he took in her pretty pink pussy.

"Just like that" he said then smacked her ass making her moan and her ass shake.

"Shit" she said and bounced her ass some feeling a sting from the smack. It was enough to get her juices flowing. She loved that shit.

"How you feel bout putting on that twerk playlist you got and putting on a lil show for me before you come work ya hands on me" he said talking about her twerk playlist and her giving him a massage. He had caught her plenty of times twerking to her playlist while she cleaned the house or had a moment to herself. He could just be randomly walking into the room and she's there singing whatever song is on and shaking her ass. She normally played it when Kairi was at school or when the girls were sleep or in their bedrooms playing and chilling. She always made sure they were out of ear shot.

"Of course you would want that" she said and stood straight up and faced him. She didn't mind putting on a show for him but she didn't want to give him too much. She wanted to save some things for their wedding night.

"Hey closed mouths don't get fed. I know it ain't no pole in here but I damn sure would like to see you shake that ass for a real nigga" he said dead ass.

April chuckled to herself. Dave still really didn't know who he was fuckin with. She had a brand spanking new portable stripper pole still in the box hiding out in her closet at home just waiting to be used. Of course Dave knew nothing about it and it wasn't for him to know about until they made their status official. She had already shown him a bunch of tricks out of her bag of tricks but some things she held to herself for that special moment when he would no longer be her fiancé but her husband. The stripper pole was definitely one of those things that were only for her husband. So until then Dave had to wait even though he didn't know he was waiting for anything.