29.3: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation

Start from the beginning

She looked at him and laughed a little seeing the set on the bed waiting for her looking like he took his precious time placing it just right on the bed. "Why wouldn't it be this set" she asked but didn't really need an answer. It was a set that she had bought right after she had Charlie but had never had the opportunity to wear it. She thought the first time she had given her goods to Dave that blue would hit different so she didn't wear it and on Valentine's Day she went with red for the obvious reason. This actual set had been more so a motivational set when she first bought it. She had fallen in love with it at first sight but didn't have the body for it so she was working out in order to fit the set the way she wanted. Now her body was on point and putting it on for Dave would be a moment. She couldn't wait to see how she looked in it as well.

"I'm just trying to figure out how long you planned on sitting on this one" he said as he sat on the edge of the bed still in his towel. Granted she had quite a few pieces to look through and he had only scratched the surface but once his eyes landing on this particular set he knew it was the one.

"At this point I was just waiting on the right time to pull it out but I guess tonight is the perfect time" she said while she dried off some more before heading to the dresser to grab her cocoa and shea body butter.

"You damn right it is and I can't wait to see you in it" he said while looking at her and rubbing his hands together looking like he was up to something which he was. They both were.

"I gotchu Papi" she said then winked at him as she put on her body butter. "I think I'll put this on in the bathroom"

"Just don't make me wait too long and I don't know where you got that set from but I'm a need you to take my card and order that shit again but in a different color"

April laughed. "You like it that much"

"I do but once I see you in it then I'll know for sure" he answered and smirked.

"Heard ju" April said then grabbed the set off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom while Dave sat there and patiently waited. "You ready Papi" April asked with her head peeking out of the bathroom door.

"Hell yea" he said and rubbed his hands together once again with his eyes glued to the bathroom door.

April slowly made her way out of the bathroom blushing and stood beside the door. She had looked herself over in the bathroom mirror and loved what she saw looking back at her and now she couldn't wait to see Dave's full reaction. She had struggled a bit to get the set on but knowing that Dave was waiting to see her in it she didn't even bother to get frustrated by the lack of material and how she kept putting her arm through the wrong parts. The set was practically all strings, straps, and feathers.

"DAMN" Dave looked at her groaned then leaned forward some making sure he watched her every move. He didn't want to miss a step. He was mesmerized. "You look sexy as fuck ma. That shit looks good on you" he said as his eyes drank her up yet his thirst wasn't quenched.

"So does that mean I need to take ya card" she asked.

"Absolutely" he answered ready to give her his card right there and right now.

April blushed. "I'm glad you like it because I do too. It's giving me if Victoria Secret and Savage X Fenty had a baby vibe. You get some wings but not really wings and a whole bunch a savagery wrapped in one" April said feeling herself. The set definitely fit the vibe for tonight. Her bra was anything but a bra and only covered her nipples with huge lace flowers while pretty black feathers graced her shoulders and waist. Her thong even had the same flower covering her goods. Instead of looking like a Victoria Secret angel it had that sexy dark angel vibe to it and she loved it especially with all the dirty nasty shit she was about to get into tonight. It was a three piece cut out set and everything was pretty much cut out and if there wasn't any fabric covering her nipples and her pussy she'd be dressed in nothing but feathers and strings.