I turned away from the wall and slid down into a sitting position on the floor. I put my hands folded on my knees, and buried my head inside of them.

"Why me?" I said. "Anyone in the world? Anyone in the royal family made of 100's of generations, and you choose MY mind to ruin. I don't get it."

You have power. Beyond the curse. Sister of the blood god.

"So what?" I said. "It doesn't even matter. I'm stuck here forever"

Execution.

"Yea, don't remind me." I responded.

I hated dying. I felt every bit of it, and then it all reversed, and I was good as new. Shit. What was Dream going to do to me when he figured out I couldn't die?

--time skip--

Several days had passed since I had returned to my cell. Most of them were blank. The voices ceased, the only interaction was a plate of food slidin under my door. The others didn't even come in to talk to me.

I was laying in bed, on top of my sheets, when a knock came from the outside, followed by Eret and George entering my room.

"Hey." George said, in a sad tone.

I knew why they were here. I knew everything was about to change. I still wasn't ready.

"It's time, y/n" Eret said to me.

I had let go of holding a grudge against him. Besides, I had done worse things.

I took a deep breath and let it out. I really hated dying.

The two escorted me out to an empty field. How was I going to get out of here?

Let us help.

Hell no. No way. I'd rather die, for real.

You don't know how to use your power. We do. Let us help.

How would you even do that? NOT that I am considering it.

Just let us take care of everything

I don't think this is a good idea.

I stood in front of George, Sapnap, Eret, and Dream.

"One life, taken for your rebellious actions. On my mark."

The four men raised their crossbows, all pointing at me. Dream was dead in front of me.
I looked down, not daring to face them. I had to get out. I'd be too weak to try escaping after revival. Besides, Dream wouldn't let me leave after that. I really hated myself for this.

If Dream found out...

Fine. You give us no choice.

What?!

I couldn't move my fingers. I was frozen, at the mercy of whatever the hell was doing this to me. Everything in my body went numb and my vision began to blur in and out of focus.

"Fire." Dream said. In my last moments of self-aware consciousness, I could have sworn Dream didn't fire, but instead lowered his crossbow.

(Dream POV)

"Fire" I said. But I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. I don't know why.

Three arrows flew at y/n. They made impact, but that was the only normal thing about jtZ

Three arrows made impact with what should've been her heart. She should've died, right there. Lost a life and been carried to the medical room to recover.

Instead, ape looked down at the arrows, grabbed them, and pulled them out. She looked up, and smiled. Something wasn't right. I instinctively took a step back. Her smile wasn't right. It wasn't a normal expression. Especially for someone who just got fucking shot by theee arrows. It was disturbing, whatever it was. She turned to look at Eret.

"Traitor." She said, practically spitting the words out.

She ran at him, and all arrows easily deflected. She drew her sword bolting at Eret, ready to strike.

Why the hell did we let her keep the sword?

Eret staggered backwards, and tripped on a small stone, falling onto his back. He crawled backwards. Y/N had a look of hatred in her eyes. Not an ounce of mercy showing. She raised her sword to strike.

I stepped in front of her, my own sword raised to parray her stroke.

"Y/N" I said, trying to be calm. But something seriously weird was going on. "What the hell Y/N? Back up. Now!"

She just glared at me. I had planned to use the power of one of these types of situations to my advantage, but as of now, I hadn't been able to complete phase one. She wouldn't listen to me.

Someone else was controlling her. Something else.

She pressed her sword down, harder, trying to force me to topple over with Eret.

"Y/N! Stop!" I yelled. For a brief second, I could see her. The real her. And she was in pain. Not the kind inflicted from a sword. Genuine pain. "Y/N?"

"Help." she managed to say. I had never seen her show any kind of open emotion like this. Not to me of all people. Something was seriously wrong.

And in an instant it was gone. She shoved me out of the way, and ran past. She ran right through the nether portal and disappeared. Behind her was Eret, who raised his pickaxe and swung down onto the portal, obsidian chunks flying everywhere. The portal fizzled out, with y/n inside.

"What the fuck, Eret?" I yelled at him. He had just destroyed y/n's only escape from the nether. And in the state she was in, there was no way she'd make it out.

"I can't- she can't come back Dream." Eret stammered. "We can't let her come back."

"So what, you are afraid of a girl with a sword now?" I asked, still furious with the entire situation.

"No, no, no." Eret said, still shaken up. "You didn't see what I saw. There's something different here."

"I saw it trust me." I said. "Still didn't warrant your actions."

Eret took a deep breath. He looked down at the blackstone ground surrounding the portal.

"No, you didn't." Eret responded. "There are some things in this world much more terrifying than death."

(If you understand that reference ily)
__________________________________________________________
(The Nether - Unknown perspective)

I was doing my daily patrol, seeking out any sort of enemies that would meet their last breath today. I decided to go further than normal, just out of curiosity.

I wandered the rough terrain and the lava falls that surrounded me. I came across what appeared to be some sort of abandoned nether portal. I approached it, curious to see if there was anything of use.

There was a girl, lying on the ground. She was barely alive. I gently rolled her over. No. Couldn't be. After all these years is it possible that by chance I just found her? Here?

"Y/N?" I asked softly, brushing the hair from her face.

She opened her eyes slightly in response to her name. She looked utterly exhausted. Like she had just fought an entire army. But I recognized the look of mental tiredness mixed with fear. I'd been through it time and time again.

"Techno?" She asked. In an instant, exhaustion brought her back into unconsciousness.

I picked her up, and started heading towards my home. I looked down at her unconscious self. She had changed so much since she was little. She had gotten taller, and stronger. Years of fighting and training were evident, even as she lay motionless and still.

Both of my hands were occupied holding her, so I instead kicked open the front door, walking to a back empty room, and to a specially designed bed. One they wouldn't combust into flames like everything else here in the nether.

I may her down gently, and exited the room, looked back once more.

And I thought I'd never see her again.