Part Two

Samantha woke up on their couch a few minutes after Harry got off that evening. Harry throw his Jacket on the chair beside the couch and sat his bag down. "Feeling better?" Harry asked as she slowly sat up. "I felt okay...just exhausted." She admitted, getting handed a folder. "What's this?" She asked. "Your condition for Draco watching Zoe for you." Harry said and she opened the folder. "How did you get me enrolled back in a school?" She asked. "My mother teaches at the highschool near by. One your going to. My father can work you part time at his store, and Draco will watch Zoe for you." Harry said. "I take it, I can't stay here?" She asked. "We don't even have enough room for us if the baby is a girl. I'm sorry. That's the best We can offer." Harry said. "I... can't go back to my father..." She whispered and Harry let out a sigh. "Let me see if a friend of mine will do me a huge favor, but I swear-" Harry started. "I'm not up to anything...I'm not the same person as two months ago, let alone four years ago." Samantha said. "Very well. I will see what I can do about getting you a place to stay, but why don't you want to go home?" Harry asked, before he felt the kiss on his cheek. "The conversation with mum alone was awful. Ever since the news of her pregnancy he has changed. He turned cold to me a long time ago..." Draco said. "Alright, I'll see what I can arrange." Harry said, before walking down the hallway.

"What do you want for dinner?" Draco asked as she slowly followed him into the kitchen. "There isn't a way I can stay here?" She asked. "I'll talk to Harry, but six people in a two bedroom one bath room house isn't really idea." Draco said. "And I can't go back home..." Samantha said. "Sam, you were much an ass to me like they were...but you are still my sister...I can see what I can get done along with Harry, but I can not promise anything. You put yourself into this position." Draco said. "No I didn't! We are Catholic though, I couldn't get rid of her." Sam cried. "Samantha." Harry said, turning into the kitchen. She just started to cry. "She didn't believe me!" She said, before Draco turned around to face her. "Sam...What happened?" Draco asked. "I... didn't want to...bother you...James wasn't even a year old and..." She cried. "Samantha, if somebody hurt you. We would have helped. Just because you can be a brat, doesn't give anybody the right to hurt you." Harry said. "My own mother didn't believe me, I had little help the two of you would. Let alone be able to help me when everybody else had turned against me." Samantha said, walking over towards the small window. "Samantha." Harry said and she let out a sigh mix with half a cry. "I haven't even so much as had a boyfriend before...And when I did leave at night. It wasn't so I could meet with with some boys. It was so I could get away form father...and I already know you guys won't believe me, so don't try and act like you believe me when I tell you that." Samantha said. "Sam, you know I have always believed you. You just got so...Moody and never wanted anything to do with me." Draco said. "I... didn't want you to find out...I didn't want you hurt, he already disliked you because of the adoption...And was already upset I was asking questions about it." Samantha said. "Why...was you asking questions about his adoption?" Harry asked. "A man came to talk to my father four or five years ago. He knew Draco's birthday and about the scar of his Draco's always had...and looked a lot like him. I just asked if they knew why he was put up for adopted. I mean...I thought about it with Zoe...so maybe they were young and just wanted to see how he was doing...but He got real angry. He said, I did what I had to. Your mother was never suppose to get pregnant with you." Samantha said, before turning around and faced them. "She...did get real sick after you were born." Draco whispered. "Yes, she wasn't suppose to be able to have a baby...but that still doesn't explain his tone toward you. Why adopt a kid if you don't want them?" She said. "Mom did. It wasn't until father started getting vocal with you that she turned her nose...and then you coming out as gay...it goes against our faith..." Samantha said. "Yes...I remember her lovely words." Draco huffed. "Samantha, what happened." Harry asked. "It...started when I was nine, because I had started my period...Said I was old enough." She whispered, turning back to the window and Draco just walked away. "Samantha...what all did he do?" Harry asked, having his phone on record. "He just touched me for over a year...after mum went to bed or while she was out...I was 11 the first time he got...sexual...starting running away...I lost the first baby. He took me to some clinic in America...I spent a week or so...I got real sick. I didn't miscarry properly. They said if was because I was 12...i wasn't even suppose to have another baby, so he got careless...and then got so pissed off I got pregnant again...like it was my fault...I tried to tell her, but the second I even hinted I been raped, she laughed...Said I was just trying to cover up the fact I had sin...then I caught him in my room, by the bed on the side my daughter was asleep. A pillow in his hand. He was going to hurt her, so he's little secret didn't get out." She cried.