Stand Tall

Caleb - And where is it that you think you're going?

Luke - What are you doing here?

Caleb - Such hostility! I'm just here to congratulate you on your big night. Not everyone gets to play the Orpheum.

Luke - No. OK, we know that it's your stamp that's hurting us.

Caleb - Hmm...

Luke - We already told you, we have a band. We don't wanna join your little club.

Alex - Yeah. And you can't make us either. Sir.

Caleb - Right. You're crossing over tonight. So exciting! Funny thing about the cross over, no one really knows what's waiting on the other side. But I know what's happening on this side.

Laura - Go away!

I poof away Hoping the boys follow. I poof to Julie.

Flynn - Wait. You don't think they changed their mind and took Caleb's offer, do you?

Julie - No. No, that's the last thing that they wanted.

Flynn - You're gonna kill it.

Laura - Guys...

Julie - Laura?

Laura - The boys are in trouble...

Julie - How so?

Laura - Caleb took them to his club...

Julie - Do you think they'll fight it?

Laura - Of course they would Julie. They wouldn't bail on this... They've always dreamed of playing here. Nothing would get in their way.

Julie - I'm taking your word.

Man - Hey, Julie, it's time.

Julie - Just a second. Something's wrong. The boys were getting those jolts pretty bad as I was leaving. And they wouldn't stand me up again. They must have run out of time.

Flynn - I'm so sorry, Jules.

Julie - They didn't cross over. They're gone. And I didn't even get to say goodbye.

Laura - Don't say that... You know they wouldn't leave without performing here. Trust me please...

Man - Hey, Julie, you're on.

She runs out

Man - Wait.

She runs outside. I spy on her.

Julie - I don't know if you can hear me, Mom, but... I can't handle it. Flynn says you're supposed to be behind everything, but I don't know. If I was supposed to help the guys, I didn't. They're gone. And I'm so sorry. They were my friends. My band... My family... Why can't you just come pick me up... and... and hold me in your arms and just tell me that everything's gonna be OK and that I'm gonna get through it? And that... That even though they're not here with me, they're still up there with you. I just wish you were here.

A lady gives her a Dahlia flower. Julie then goes back inside.

Julie - Signs.

Flynn - Wait. Where are you going? She's going on stage.

Man - Hold on. Julie just walked onto the stage.

Flynn - That's my girl!

Announcer - Welcome to Live at the Orpheum. Now give it up for Julie and the Phantoms.