2020

(Basically the first episode of Julie and the Phantoms you can skip)

Arg... I suck. I can't play music when she's not here. I miss my mom.

After failing at... that. I get home and get so much love and support from my dad. He asks me to clean out mom's studio for him to take photos for the real estate agent.

I walk in the studio and walk to the piano. I sit and just talk to mom. I miss her so much.

I walk upstairs and see instruments and cool stuff. I see a CD and put it in the stereo player. I sit on the couch vibing to the music. I hear screaming then three boys land in the middle of the studio. I scream and run out.

Dad and Carlos stop me.

Dad - Julie chill, you look like you've seen a ghost.

Julie - I have...

Carlos - Cool

Julie - Not cool

I ran back inside. To my room. I grab my phone and think about texting my best friend Flynn. Then my dad walks in to check on me. He talks to me. He suggests talking to my therapist again. No thank you.

We drop it, he walks out. I grab the cross and walk back to the studio. I look around and see no one. Was I imagining this?

Julie - Are you still here?... Whatever you are?... I know I saw something, I'm not crazy...

They then appear behind me.

Boy 1 - We're all a little crazy

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Boy 2 - Oh my please stop screaming...

Julie - Who are you?... And what are you doing in my mom's studio?

Boy 1 - Your mom's studio? This is our studio. Trust me... Fine the grand piano is new, and, and, and... My couch.... That is definitely not my six spring.

He looks around confused.

Boy 1 - Can you give me just one second... Jus... give me a second. Thank you.... Guys, what is going on? How did she get all her stuff in here so fast.

Boy 3 - Maybe, maybe... she's a witch. There's chairs floating on the ceiling.

Boy 2 - There is no such thing as witches

Boy 3 - You sure? Cause I used to think there was no such thing as ghosts.

Boy 2 - That's fair.

Boy 1 - Ok, so we're going with witch?

Boy 2 - No! We are not going with witch... She's not a witch. Ok, look. She's just scared. Ok? Let someone with a softer touch handle this.

They walk up to me.

Boy 2 - Why are you in our studio?

I try to punch him but my hand goes through him

Julie - Huh? Oh my gosh! How did you do that?

Boy 2 - Clearly, you're not understanding... Clearly she doesn't get it. OK, look. We're ghosts, all right? We're just three ghosts, and we're really happy to be home. So, thank you for the flowers. They really brighten up the room.

Boy 1 - We're in a band called Sunset Curve.

Boy 3 - Tell your friends.

Boy 1 - Last night was supposed to be a really big night for us. It was gonna change our lives.