Perfect Harmony

We're all chilling in the studio. Julie is on her way to school. Luke has an idea so he poofs to Julie. I follow him. Julie is at her locker. She closes it to see Luke.

Luke - Hey.

She jumps

Julie - Normal people don't do that. And ghosts definitely shouldn't... What are you doing here?

Luke - We need to talk about what song we're gonna play tonight. I was thinking... "Great."

Julie - Hold up.

Luke - You're gonna take a call while we're talking? You know how rude that is?

I smack him oh the back of the head.

Laura - Idiot

Julie - Hey! Thanks for calling. Otherwise, people might think I'm talking to myself.

Luke - Right. Nice.

I roll my eyes and chuckle

Julie - No. But, yeah. I think "Great" is a... great choice.

Luke - Sweet. Well... I mean, that's pretty much what I wanted to talk to you about. So...

Julie - Oh! OK.

Luke - Uh, actually, no, there is one more thing I wanted to talk to you about. It's... Look, I know I'm not the easiest person to work with, but I... I wanted to tell you that I think you make me a better writer.

Julie - I think we make each other better.

Luke - You know what? Why don't you just ditch school today? Let's go rehearse.

Julie - What? No. No. I promised dad, school first.

Luke - Right. You were at school first, and now you're leaving to go rehearse. Come on. I can't do this without you.

Julie - I can't. I... I told Nick I'd be his dance partner.

Boy - Hey, Julie!

Julie - And he's heading this way. Gotta go. Bye.

Nick - Hey!

Luke - Well, don't you look sharp.

Nick - You ready for our big performance?

Julie - Oh yeah. Yeah. We're gonna do great.

Nick - I'm glad you're confident. Even after three classes, I still think I got worse.... It's a good thing I got my secret weapon.

Luke - Uh-oh! I think somebody has a crush on Julie.

Julie - Shut up... Um... Shut up!

Nick - No, seriously, Molina. I... I... I'm nothing without you.

Julie - Shh. No. No, you're... You're gonna do fine. See you in there?

Nick - Yeah. I'll be the guy trying not to make us look stupid.

Nick walks away.

Luke - Well, he's just too cute!

Julie - Boundaries. I'll see you after school.

Luke - Guess we'll just have to carry you tonight just like we always do!... I know you're smiling... Kill it on the dance floor.

Julie is gone to class.

Laura - Can we watch them dance. I miss dance classes.

Luke - Won't Julie get mad?