What Do You Mean?

We go outside and play.

Reggie - Whoo! Feels like we should be celebrating or something. What do you guys wanna do?

They all jolt again

Alex - Not that.

Luke - That wasn't like the other ones. It's getting worse.

Reggie - Why is this happening to us?

Willie - It's because you guys are in serious trouble.

Alex - Willie?

Willie - We need to talk. Again...

Luke - All these jolts that we're feeling is because Caleb put his stamp on us?

Willie - He's threatened by you. He wants you under his control. You're the only ghosts that can be visible to lifers without his help.

Alex - And you let him do this to us?

Willie - I can't stop him. He owns my soul. All right... He owns everybody's soul at that club. If he even knew

I was here talking to you, he... he would destroy me.

Reggie - So if we don't join his club, the weird power outage thing continues until there's no power left at all?

Willie - Yes.

Reggie - What exactly happens when the power goes out?

Willie - That's... That's it. You're done.

Reggie - Uh-huh. Yeah. And what exactly do you mea by "we're done"?

Willie - You just... You don't exist... anymore. Not anywhere.

Alex - What?

Luke - So we have no choice? We have to say goodbye to Julie, give up everything we've built together, lose my girlfriend, and work for Caleb? That's some club you guys got going on.

Willie - But there is another option. That's why I'm here.

Laura - Another option?

Willie - Just please hear me out. All right. If you guys could figure out what your unfinished business is, you do it in time, you could cross over and be free from all of this.

Laura - Cross over?!

Luke - OK. So what's our unfinished business?

Willie - I don't know, but since you all died at the same time, it might be something you need to do together.

Alex - Why should we listen to a word you say?

Willie - Because I care about you, Alex. And I hate that I brought you... and your friends into this mess... I, uh... I can't be away much longer. I'm so sorry. For everything.

Willie poofs away.

Alex - This is all my fault. I... I met Willie, Willie introduced us to Caleb, and now... now we're screwed.

Luke - We all wanted to go see Caleb.

Reggie - We have to tell Julie.

Luke - No, we can't do that. This just means more loss in her life. But if we don't want Caleb to own our souls, we have to figure out our unfinished business.

Alex - Yeah, man. And how are we supposed to do that? All right?

Alex - There was so much we wanted to do. What is it?

Luke - But the night we died, there was one thing we all wanted to do together.

Reggie - Play the Orpheum?

Alex - Getting that gig was literally impossible. Even after people knew who we were, we had to hustle, call in every favor we had. It took us years.

They jolt again

Reggie - Oh!

Luke - We don't have years.

Laura - We will figure something out ok.