Hello!

Hello. My name is Laura Wilson. I'm 17... Was 17 years old. Yes, I died... But let me tell you the past before we get to the present.

I was a dancer. My brother is Bobby Wilson. Yes, we are twins. He was in a band called Sunset Curve with Reggie, Alex and that sexy man, Luke.... I mean, yeah Luke.

They have always dreamed of performing at the Orpheum but, that's a hard place to get into. They have been practicing a song called now or never every day non-stop. Even at school every chance they could they would practice.

Today is a good day. Today is the day I tell Luke I like him. Not gonna lie I don't know how he will react. I'm a bit scared, but what's a bit of fear if you don't try.

I know Bobby said I'm not allowed to date his best friends, especially the ones in the band, but the heart wants, what the heart wants, and that is Luke. I've never felt this way about Luke before, Anyone in fact.

I'm best friends with my Rose. She has a weird obsession over the sunset curve, I do find it a bit weird that she likes Reggie, because they are such different personalities.

Rose - Hey girlfriend.

Laura - Hey

Rose - Have you spoken to Reggie about me yet?

Laura - No he's been a bit busy practising now or never with my brother and his band

Rose - That's okay, have you told Luke you like him yet?

Laura - No I haven't I'm a bit nervous

Rose - How are you nervous. You talk to him, like, every day I don't get how you're nervous now.

Laura - I don't know. I guess this is different, I mean it's not like I'm asking him to practice a song with me so I can dance. It's different this time.

Rose - This is not different is the exact same as if you were gonna talk to him like a normal person, you know like every other day.

Laura - Look, class is about to start. I have science first and Luke's in that class. Pray to the Lord

Rose - You'll Be fine it's only Luke, you talk to him every day just don't let today be different.

Laura - You're right, thank you Rose. I don't know where I'd be without you

Rose - Lost, that is where you'd be.

We laugh and hug and go our separate ways to class.