Luke Please

Julie stayed at Flynn's house and rightfully so. She needs time to just think. I know I say that a lot but it's true. When people are mad, you just give them the space they need. Even if it's 2 minutes, let them come back to you.

Luke - Laura, look we are sorry. Please.

Alex - Please. We need you to talk to Julie. Make her see why we did what we did.

Laura - No. You guys didn't listen to me. I told you but...

They jolt.

Laura - What is going on?

Reggie - We don't know...

Luke - Please. Can we not fight on today of all days...

Laura - I know babe. But you guys made me feel invisible yesterday and the way you were treating me... And TWINS? What is up with that?

Luke - REGGIE.... Look I'm sorry for making you feel that way and sorry for eating gross but we haven't eaten in so long...

Laura - Neither have I but 2 sliders and a pizza and I was done.

Luke - I'm sorry.

Laura - What about the twins?

Luke - That... Was Caleb's doing.

Laura - I don't want to hear it. Happy Birthday but I need to clear my head. LEAVE BOBBY ALONE.

I poof out. I sit in the dance room and just look at everyone having fun. I also see Julie. They all finish and walk to the change rooms. I quickly write a letter and slip it into her locker. She walks to her locker and the note falls out.

Julie - A letter?

She looks around. She mumbles

Julie - Dear Julie. It's me Laura. Sorry about last night but I need to talk to you. Please see me after school in your room. Love Laura.

She sighs and puts it in her bag.

I poof to the house and it's empty so I poof to the studio. The boys are still there.

Luke - Do you think Julie will come back when we tell her we booked a gig?

Laura - LUKE?!

Luke - What...

Laura - I had a plan...

Luke - Sorry but I needed to take action.

Laura - Fine. You do you.

I poof to your spot. Luke isn't far behind.

Luke - Laura...

Laura - Luke... I don't know how to do this. I feel like I'm failing as a person again.

Luke - You're doing amazing. You're helping Julie mentally and emotionally which helps us when performing. And having you here is the best, because I've never loved someone as much as I love you.

Laura - Really?

I start crying.

Luke - Out of every girl I've talked to, the one I've never wanted to stop talking to.

Laura - Ok but why are you trying to hurt my brother?

Luke - We don't want to hurt him. We just want him to see how he shouldn't have stolen our music and never mentioned us once

Laura - You could do that through me. I'd help you. You know I would.

Luke - I know but it got personal.

Laura - Look as you said, not today it's your day. I shouldn't take anything out on you.

Luke - Well let's go back to the studio

We poof back to the studio.

Alex and Reggie - HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE

Luke - Oh my god. Thanks guys.

Laura - We know it's not much but it's all we could do as spirits.

Luke - I love it. Thank you guys.

Laura - I love you baby.

Luke - I love you.

Laura - Julie will be here so do what you need and want for Julie, you have 5 minutes or less.

Alex - Ok...

I poof to Julie's room

Julie - You made it.

Laura - Yes. I am the one who wrote the letter.

Julie - So...

Laura - The boys didn't mean to bail on you. They just have 25 years of anger building up. This is why I told you not to tell them where Trevor lives.

Julie - Sorry Laura. I thought you were just saying that. I didn't think they were serious.

Laura - They were trust me

Julie - I'm sorry Laura. Now you have to clean the mess I'm guessing

Laura - Yes I am. But with your help.