Bobby's P.O.V

I'm at school. I'm sad. I lost my best friends. Laura isn't taking it well. She locked herself in her room and is starving herself. I'm really worried. I tell my teacher I'm going home to check on Laura. I drive home. I walk upstairs and hear the water running but the door is slightly open...

Bobby - Laura? ... Are you in the shower? ... Laura...

I walk in and I can't believe my eyes. I scream and turn the faucet off. I call 911. They are on their way. I call mom and dad, they are also on their way.

The paramedics arrive and see my sister lifeless in the tub. I'm sitting in the shower trying to process everything. My mind is running a million mile an hour. Mom and dad arrive and see Laura's body get taken to the van. Mom breaks down in dad's arms.

I walk to her bedroom and see the letter. I read it and just sat there in shock...

Days go by and we organise Laura's funeral. All her friends, my friends, our family and everyone who was close with her was there.

Mom and dad move houses meaning I moved schools too.

It's been months without Laura. I miss her. I hated how she wasn't happy. I wish I could've done something to change her.

I found some of the songs Luke wrote and thought it would be a good idea to sing and record them and see if we would've become huge.

Years go by. I'm huge. I'm famous. I thank my sister for being with me spiritually....