"Oh Elora is such an adorable newborn." My mother said in a whisper as not to disturb her.

We all decided to sit down in the living room and talk a bit. That is until a thought came to mind.

"Mom? Where is (B/N)?" I asked her.

"Oh! I believe he's up in his room drawing. You can go up and check on him if you'd like." She told me.

I nodded and walked up the stairs. Upon opening the door a crack, I saw (B/N) laying flat on his stomach, drawing with some colored pencils.

"Boo." I whispered.

He shot his head up in my direction, a smile spreading across his face.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled and ran over to hug me.

I chuckled at his gesture and responded,

"Hey (B/N)! I missed you so much."

"Me too! Ooh! Do you want to see my drawing?" He was extremely hyper and hopped up and down.

"Sure, what did you draw?" I asked and crouched down to look.

"It's an astronaut unicorn see? It's on a rocket in space!" (B/N) was proudly explaining his drawing while pointing at every part of it.

We talked briefly about unicorns and space and then I switched the conversation to why I was here. I explained that Severus was downstairs and he already seemed more excited once I mentioned his name. Then I told him about Elora.

(B/N) was shocked to say the least. But I expected that kind of reaction from him.

"Elora is downstairs as well. Do you want to meet her?" I asked him with a smile.

He nodded his head vigorously and followed me out of his room and down the stairs.

Severus' POV:

As soon as (Y/N) disappeared up the stairs, her mother asked me a couple questions about Elora,

"How did you two come up with the name?"

"To be quite honest, it came to mind all of a sudden as we were discussing possible names. (Y/N) seemed to like it, so we chose it." I explained to her.

She nodded and smiled down at Elora who was currently staring off to the side whilst resting in (Y/N)'s mother's arms.

"So which last name did you pick?" She inquired after a bit of silence.

"We decided upon using mine." I responded curtly, unsure of why she asked me that question.

"And when will (Y/N)'s last name change to yours, hm?" She had a teasing tone in her voice.

"Em.. well I hadn-"

"Hey guys, I brought (B/N) to meet Elora."

The conversation was interrupted as soon as (Y/N) walked in with her brother.

Your POV:

"Mom is holding Elora, why don't you go sit next to her." I offered to him while pointing at one of the two sofas.

(B/N) walked over and cautiously peered over the blanket Elora was wrapped in.

"So I have another sister?" He asked happily.

I chuckled and responded,

"No (B/N). She's your niece, so you're her uncle."

His face contorted into one of confusion,

"But I'm not old like uncle (U/N)."

We all laughed at his response. Even Severus seemed amused by it.