"I don't mind sharing." Harry says placing a sleepy Jack on the carrier. 

I blushed looking down at the sugar made sweet in my hands. He sits next to me grabbing the stick from my hands and taking a long lick from it. His plump heart shaped lips suck slightly on the tip of the stick, I turn around instantly. This is so awkward. Or is it just me?

"Here." He hands me the iced stick and I grab it. My cheeks heat just by the thought of us sharing a sweet.

We have a little chit chat while eating our iced sticks. I'm glad Molly can talk freely around him now but sometimes I just feel out of the conversation. Not that I'm not included in it but he seems more interested in her.

I'm not jelaous I'm just... Slightly uncomfortable. 

"I'm going for a walk. Can you watch Jack for me?" I stand up, adjusting my jeans. 

"I'll come with you." Harry stands up too, turning to Molly. "Can you?"

I frown looking at another direction. I wanted to go alone but I can't just say that to him. It's rude. 

"Sure, you guys go." She says laying down on her back. 

I start walking, tying my hair in a ponytail, letting some of my nonsense rage out. I throw my hands to my sides gaining the attention of him. 

"Em- Is everything okay?" He asks glancing at me. 

"Yes!" I bark, crossing my arms as I walk. 

We walk in silence for a few. I know I'm just acting childish but something tells me he was flirting with Molly back there. And I mean, that's cool. She's single and he is a well known player. He has dated many girls over the years. Kendall Jenner, Cara, Tayl... Taylor Swift! That's why he didn't want to hear the song. 

That explains it all. 

He hasn't changed a bit. He is still playing around like the boy he is. Ha! 

"You look beautiful today." He says with a smirk on his lips. I roll my eyes at him. 

"Molly sures does too." I put a frown to my lips looking at the distance. 

I shouldn't be acting like this but I can't control it. I feel jealous.

"I guess she does?" He stops at a bench and looks at me. "Why the sudden... Wait. Are you-?" 

He grabs me by my shoulders locking eyes with me, his smirk is wide, showing dimples and all. 

"You are jealous!" He chuckles shaking his head. "Of your friend? Come on, S." 

I frown at him. "Of course I'm not." I huff, sitting on the bench. 

He sits next to me covering his mouth with his hand. I glance at him and he is grinning, holding a laugh. As far as I'm concerned I'm not being funny right now. 

"You're cute when you're jealous." He says biting his bottom lip, I roll my eyes again.

Yeah, right. 

"They say you have to win the friends before winning the girl." He smirks widely looking to the distance.

Wait. What is he implying?

"What do you mean?" I ask in a frown, he is still looking to another direction.  

Does he likes me?

Oh my, I'm being ridiculous. Of course he doesn't. Just because he hooked up with me a few months ago and got me pregnant doesn't mean he likes me. I seriously don't understand my mind right now. 

Just get your shit together, brain. Stop with these sick games. 

"Nothing." He says running a hand through his hair nervously. "We should go back, I'm hungry." 

During the rest of our picnic I noticed something in his eyes. There's a glimpse of sadness in his gaze that makes my heart reduce it size. I barely know him and I can feel how lonely he feels. And I'm sure he is always rounded by people but still, there's an aura of loneliness in his face. 

And somehow, I can relate to him. I haven't been looking for someone but right now, there's a hole in my heart that not even Jack can fill. He is my everything but... I want to feel loved again. 

We eat the food he prepared, some really good subs and a little cheesecake. At around one in the afternoon Jack woke up and that was our cue to leave. 

Harry drove back to my apartment, glancing at me at the rearview mirror every once in a while. I blushed every time I caught him looking at me. He gives me butterflies just by showing me his dimples. 

I put Jack on his rocking chair the minute we came upstairs. Molly excused herself saying she was going to take a shower, leaving Harry and me alone in the living room. I can feel the tension growing up between us just by sitting next to each other. 

I try to broke the silence but he speaks at the same time.

"I had a really good time" - "Did you like the picnic?" 

"You go first." He says making me giggle. 

"I had a really good time today." I smile shyly at him. I feel like a silly teenager flirting with the popular quaterback. 

"Me too. You two are a really good company." He clears his throat, running his fingers at the back of his neck. "I mean, you and Jack." 

"And what about winning Molly first?" I nervously laugh, nudging his arm playfully. 

He grabs my hand the second I touch his arm. I turn to look at him to find him staring back. He runs his finger on the back of my hand making my throat dry. I enlace my fingers with his, glancing at his lips for a brief second.

Without my consent I start to move closer to him, he puts an arm around the small of my back, moving me closer to him. 

"Sienna." His shaky breath hits the tip of my nose. 

"Harry." I say in a whisper, our breathing almost touching. I look deep into his green clear eyes, waiting for the next move. 

But with a final press of my back, he says, "I need to go now." 

What?

He moves away and runs a hand through his hair desperately. His back is facing me. What did just happen? 

"Wh- Why? I... Sorry if this..." I start stuttering, ashamed of what was about to happen seconds ago. 

"I have a plane to catch at five." He turns to look at me. "I should get going." 

He starts walking to the door but turns around, kneeling in front of Jack. 

"Be good to mummy, okay?" He runs his finger down his cheek. "We'll meet again in a couple of days, buddy." 

"Harry." I stand up, coming closer to him. "Don't go just now, you still got time left." 

He stands tall in front of me, putting my hair behind my ear. He leans closer and kiss my temple, rounding me in a hug. "Take care of our baby. Okay?" The sadness in his voice is clear. But he hides something else behind it. 

He walks to the door, for real this time. "Bye, Sienna." 

"Bye, Harry." 

[SORRYYYY FOR THIS CHAPTER!! IT WAS AKFJHSDJF it was a teaser chapter but its a glimpse of what's about to come!!! I'll update again tomorrow or sunday sooo :D!!! Please leave a comment with your thoughts!!! And also THANK YOU so much for so many reads so far! you guys are awesome!!]