"Uhhh... I'm uncomfortable." Sami whispered.

"What are you all looking at?!" Paige yelled making the rest of the students turn around. "Better?"

Dean chuckled and looked at Sami who seemed to have hearts in his eyes. "You. Are. Perfect!" Sami cheered, dragging Paige on the dance floor.

"And then there were two." Dean said, rocking on his feet.

AJ blushed, "I'm sorry if this whole thing is too overwhelming for you. You really didn't need to try and fix the bad experience I had with Randy."

"It's not overwhelming. It's just... different. I want you to be happy. That's all I want tonight. Is to see you smile and have a good time. At first, this was about erasing that bad memory of Randy but now it's about something more. It's about us making this a memorable moment we won't ever forget."

"That's really sweet, Dean." AJ tiptoed kissing his cheek. "One thing I'd like to add. I can't dance."

"Thank goodness. Me neither. I guess we could both sit back and watch these guys make idiots of themselves." Dean suggested, pointing to Paige and Sami who got some other people to do the electric slide with them.

"Holy mother of sin. Is that even legal?"

"I don't know but it's hilarious." They both laughed. Even though neither of them liked overrated school functions they tried to make the best out of something dumb. AJ and Dean snuck 2 bowls of punch to their table so they could see who could chug it the fastest. Of course Dean won cuz the juice went up AJ's nose and she also has the blather the size of a peanut.

"Yo, be right back. I gotta pee."

"K den. Hurry back." Dean sat down on the chair, playing games on his phone. He heard a pair of heels clicking towards him. Dean turned around to see that it was Eva Marie. "Sup, Lil Red."

"What's a good looking guy like you doing at prom all alone?" she twisted her red hair around her manicured finger. "Third wheeling?" she giggled.

"No." he put his phone down, "My girlfriends in the bathroom."

Eva rolled her eyes, "Right. How have you and AJ been doing?"

"Good. Even though it's no concern of yours."

"Hm, that's interesting."

"How so?"

"You haven't heard?"

Dean groaned, wishing that Eva would leave him alone already. "Heard what?"

"About AJ and Finn."

Dean raised his eyebrow, "What about them?"

"Somebody saw them making out in the auditorium the other day."

"What?!" Dean stood up making the chair tip over. "Wait. Wait. Wait. Why should I believe you of all people? Cuz last I heard, you're the one who likes to stir up drama so you can get a kick out of people arguing."

Eva placed her hand over her busty chest, "Ouch. It kinda hurts that you think that low about me." she flipped her hair then went into her purse, grabbing her phone. "Here." she handed it to Dean.

Dean took the phone and looked at the screen. His eyes grew of shock. "What the hell is this?" he growled.

"Proof." she took her phone back. "Pictures don't lie Dean-O. You can clearly tell it's Finn and AJ lip locking. I just can't believe she'd go behind your back and do something like that."

Dean bit his lip in vexation, his hands balling into fists, his vision going red. It took him a second to realize he wasn't seeing red... but Eva's hair was in his eyes when she crawled onto his lap and started making out with him. Dean tried pushing her off without hurting her but her grip around his neck was like a python. Before Dean could comprehend what he was doing, his arms were already snaked around Eva's waist as she was grinding up against his groin and their tongues were wrestling with each other.