Oden?

Note: Oden is a type of Japanese fish cake stew, with daikon, boiled egg, and tofu cooked in soy-flavored dashi broth. Most people eat it during the winter or early spring. 

This takes place at the end of the school year, when they're celebrating their win at the championships. 

==================

"Oden sounds like a good way to celebrate." Seijuro looked at Izumi. "Do you think you could prepare some things then?"

"Of course, leave it to me." Izumi smiled. 

"Wait, actually, we should cook it ourselves together. Murasakibara isn't half bad at cooking, and I'm pretty sure Kageyama is pretty good too." Kuroko suggested over the phone. 

"Wow, you have good ideas." Seijuro praised. 

===========

"If I can eat, I'm in."

"That's so typical of you, Murasakibarachii." Kise sighed. "Well, I'll go too then. I can't eat too much though, and don't expect me to cook! Wait wait wait, are Oikawa and Iwaizumi coming too?"

"Yes!" Kageyama and Aomine cheered. 

Seijuro was not fond of the idea of Oikawa coming along, but he guessed he could let it slide. 

===========

"YOO! Sorry, we're late! By the way, I brought a friend along. Meet Suna Rintaro, professional lazy a** and blackmailer. He's pretty chill though." Oikawa busted through the door. 

"Actually, I'm only Iwaizumi's friend." Suna said. "And this is Kageyama Tobio....dang, he looks even better than what Oikawa ranted." 

Kageyama blushed in embarrassment, but the rest of the Generation of Miracles gave him looks. 

"Don't expose me!"

They settled into the huge kitchen, with the things Izumi had prepared on the table, arranged nicely. 

"If you need any help, just call me." She left the room. 

"You guys are rich AF." Suna said. 

"Ikr!? I swear these guys are even richer than the Prime Minister." Kise whined. "How do we do this anyways?"

"Uhh...." Welp. 

"I know how to make the broth? You do it like this...." Kageyama began, and the others helped. 

"Surprising you know how to do it Tobio-chan...." 

"I'm not that dumb!" 

"I'll be the taste tester." Murasakibara said. 

"It's not even half finished, Atsushi." Seijuro said. 

"K, now we're stuck. Does anyone know how to wrap the mochi things?" Iwaizumi turned to a specific someone. 

"That wasn't even a question, you just wanted me to do something." Suna rolled his eyes as he began. 

"You-you know how to?" Oikawa looked genuinely surprised, while Kuroko and Kageyama admired how he did it. 

"Osamu taught me." 

"Who?" Kuroko asked. 

"The better twin."

"Nevermind." 

They finished the entire preparations and ate happily. The dining table was full of mirth. Atsushi probably devoured half of the food. 

"Aiya! Don't get your food on me!" Midorima said, full chinese accent. 

"I'm going to record this for blackmail purposes." Suna pulled out his phone. 

"Send it to me later." Kuroko said, appearing out of nowhere. 

"WHAT THE F----" Suna almost screamed. 

"He does that." Aomine laughed. 

Suna's interest was particularly focused at Kageyama though. 

"He's pretty amazing, isn't he?" Iwaizumi asked. 

"Yeah, really."