Basketball? Nationals?

"Ushijima? Semi? Shirabu? Tendou?" Kageyama turned to see the four approaching them.

"Is there something you need from us?" Tsukishima asked, quite surprised as well.

"Nothing. I simply just wanted to say congratulations. Both of you are strong, I didn't expect that." Ushijima bluntly said.

"Ah-uhm.... thank you...." Kageyama cracked out a nervous smile, and everyone else, Tsukishima, Semi, Shirabu, Tendou, and Ushijima, all had the same thought.

'That isn't good for my heart, dammit.'

"Nothing much. Good luck at nationals." Semi concluded, before they headed off, an awkward silence between them.

"Nope, I don't think I don't like him." Shirabu muttered.

"Double negatives, dude." Tendou smirked.

===========

"Good news! Good news! Gather around!" Takeda waved some papers in the air. "So, as you all know, there's the nationals camp, which will be for one week, and today, the lucky person who has been selected is.... Tobio Kageyama!"

Kageyama's dull eyes lit up like the night sky, pure joy radiating off of him. The team congratulated him, clapping and happy for him.

"And not only him. Tsukishima Kei has been selected for Shiratorizawa's camp, which is also one week long. And for the plot, they'll be during the same weeks." Takeda continued.

"What?" Ukai asked, but he was waved off.

And so, a week or so after, the two headed off to their respective camps, as per their invitation, and apparently, Hinata had crashed the Shiratorizawa camp, much to Tsukishima's disgust.

===========

"Sugawara-senpai....why didn't you write better instructions on how to get there...." Kageyama sighed, folded the paper back up and looked at the large building standing in front of him.

"Woah....wait..." His eyes caught a certain boy wearing a mask, Sakusa Kiyoomi. One of the top volleyball players around.

'I'm going to be playing with some of these people? Woahh...'

Of course, Kageyama learned that some of these people weren't as calm and well, mature as they'd been described, not that it mattered anyways. To him, he was having fun, and he was happy.

=========

"Sooo...will you help us?" Kuroko asked.

"Maybe, hmph...alright fine. I'll help you. But I have a condition before that."

"I'm fine with that, what is it?"

"Beat Yosen first, then I'll help you take down the rest of the teams, including Too and Rakuzan."

"Sei would be happy to hear that."

"First name basis already? Should've told me!"

"Shush. Well, we're counting on you, Kageyama-Kun."

And he hung up the phone then and there, smiling.

"Coach, he agreed, so let's train our best to match up to his expectations."

"Alright Kuroko! Let's go!"