Yes, We're Crashing Into Your House.

"Okay, so do you mind explaining why you guys are here this late at night?" Seijuro, who was clearly about to crash, asked to the five who had appeared at their door. Kageyama peaked out behind him. 

"Uhh....sooo....how do we put this....." Aomine scratched the back of his head. 

"Basically, I wanted to hold a party to celebrate our final term, and since your house was the biggest, I said we all go here. Of course, I brought Iwaizumi and Oikawa, because Oikawa's like, super amazing." Kise smiled. 

"TOBIO-CHAN! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT HE WAS YOUR BROTHER! I WAS SO WORRIED!" Oikawa latched himself at his underclassman, who was blushing. 

"Geez, don't suffocate him." Iwaizumi patted Kageyama while pushing Oikawa off. 

"You know, I would have preferred it more if Midorima and Murasakibara were here instead of these two, but....," he took a good look at his brother, "if Tobio is happy, I suppose it can't be helped." 

"Midorima said he wouldn't do it, Murasakibara was busy buying snacks and forgot." Kuroko said, inviting himself in. 

"Then it's settled! I brought some snacks and food anyways, so let's mess around, hehe." Kise jumped. 

While Kuroko and Aomine set up some games, a lady walked over to them.  

"Hello, good friends. I have brought some cookies and drinks, please share." Izumi set down several trays filled with delicious foods.  

"Oh my god she is-" Kageyama hit Aomine before he could finish his sentence. 

"Deserved." Kuroko bit into a cookie, brightening at how tasty it was. 

"BRUH YOU CAN'T-" Iwaizumi threw a pillow at his face.

"Shut the hell up Aomine."

"I'm being bullied!" 

"I don't care." Iwaizumi reached for another cookie. 

"Monopoly? I would prefer Shogi, but alright." Seijuro started the game, and everyone else joined in. 

The living room was filled with the two divas screaming, Aomine attempting to cheat but always getting caught by Kuroko, Seijuro manipulating others, and Kageyama and Iwaizumi completely lost in the madness. 

But it was probably the liveliest the Akashi household had ever been. 

Oikawa looked at the sleeping blueberry on the floor, passed out from being too tired. He picked up his underclassman, and laid him on the couch. 

"You're so heavy, Tobio-chan." 

Seijuro saw this and actually smiled at him. 

"Hmm, you're not so bad after all." He placed his scissors away.