Basketball Time!

"Now, it looks like Seirin's fighting against Too again! Will they rise victorious against the ones they lost against?" The announcer roared, setting the crowd in cheer. 

"Ohhhh! I know this. They lost terribly in the second half to Too during the original interhigh." Suga said. 

"Doesn't everyone? Anything regarding what they call the Generation of MIracles is practically known by everyone." Kuroo commented. 

"They are pretty amazing, to be honest. Their skills are a bit frightening." Sakusa said his first words besides hello since coming here. 

Much to everyone's expectations, Too was leading, but Seirin was also not far behind, it was quite the close game. 

"Isn't that Teppei guy, whatever his name was, number 7, expending his energy too fast?" Iwaizumi leaned in to see.

"Oh! You're perceptive, I agree!" A chirpy voice said behind them. 

"Kise!" Oikawa laughed.

"Ya-hoo!" The blond smiled. 

"Kise? Like Kise Ryouta? Really?" Lev was startled, but had eyes of admiration. 

"Mhm, that's me! Nice to meetcha! I'm just watching and waiting until I get to play. Oh, it's the beginning of the third quarter, she's calling a sub?" Kise pointed down.  

Down there though, Seirin had bright smiles on their faces, and eyes gleaming with hearts for victory. A certain raven took the towel off his head, wearing his messy hair and sharp eyes. 

"Oh, uh, we have a recently registered member of the Seirin team here, who will be subbing - wait, are you sure that's him? No way....." The announcer whispered the last part to his partner, who simply shrugged. 

"Uhh, well, this might just be a coincidence, or a similar name? It appears to be a....uhm....well known prodigy...in volleyball. Kageyama Tobio!" 

Atsumu, Oikawa, well, just all of his friends choked in reaction. Completely unexpected for some, others thought he was joking. Kise bit his lip. 

"Damn...he's playing? Aomine's going to get crushed....." 

"What?" Kasamatsu wasn't sure he heard it clearly. 

"Nothing nothing~" 

==========

"Aomine.....are you okay?" His coach asked. 

"I'm fine." But Momoi knew better, knowing Aomine's score with Kageyama, how every loss he accumulated was practically a sore thumb for him, and yet it motivated him. 

"I'm taking that new sub. You guys deal with everyone else." Aomine firmly stated, standing up. 

The match resumed, and Aomine rushed right for the ball, readying himself for a shot, but it was ultimately blocked. 

"You're not getting past me!" Kagami screamed. 

"Outta the way." Aomine glared, sending shivers down the redhead's spine. 

Too quickly got onto defense, and Kageyama was passed the ball, with Aomine in defense. 

"I keep reminding you, use your teammates and your surroundings." Kageyama smirked, and before anyone knew it, Kuroko had taken the ball and made a shot. 

"When the hell did he pass!? That was so quick!" Kasamatsu almost screamed. 

"Wow..." Kenma added. "But was it that impressive?"

"As a point guard....that scared me. To be able to pass so swiftly in such little time, and barely a glance, that's something that's simply terrifying in basketball." Kasamatsu explained. 

But that wasn't even a scratch on surface. As the match progressed on, it was becoming more and more evident why Aomine wanted to guard him. He wasn't just tactically fast, he knew how to utilize his teammates, and had the skills to back it up. 

Why did it seem like, though, that he was teaching, no, training Aomine, not just playing the game? He seemed to be reminding him, urging him to push forward, but in a good way. 

"God dammit, he's way too perfect." Tsukishima leaned back and sighed.