I'm not blushing, you are!

During their little trip in Hyogo....

"Akashi, what are you doing here?" Kuroko turned around. He was at the vending machine in the hotel late at night, wanting to get a drink. 

"I was simply walking around, but we can chat if you want, Tetsuya." Seijuro smiled. 

"Sure, but I don't know what there is to chat about....." Kuroko pondered. "Oh actually, I have a question." 

"Hmm? I'm here to listen." 

"When that boy accidentally spilled my drink at the cafe during our field trip, why did you help me?" 

Seijuro tilted his head, seemingly in confusion, or thinking it was a stupid question. "Why shouldn't I have? It was clear that boy annoyed you."

"Yeah but....I could've just bought another one myself." 

"I didn't deem it fit. He spilled your drink, he buys you a new one. Both you and my brother are far too kind, it makes me worried sometimes." Seijuro chuckled. 

"I am far from kind. Ask your brother." 

"By my standards, you are much better than Daiki or Ryouta. Also, you have a little red on your cheeks. Are you cold?" Seijuro looked a little worried. 

He moved over to the boy and felt his forehead, then stroking his cheeks. Kuroko flushed even more, gently moving the redhead's hand away. 

"You seem fine, but if you're really cold, please just tell me. I can get you a jacket." 

"You dense...." Kuroko mumbled, trying to compose himself. 

"Sorry, I didn't quite catch that. Can you please repeat that?" Seijuro asked. 

"It's nothing. I have another question, what do you think of me?" 

"Strange to ask that out of nowhere. Hmm...I find you cute, and very likable. It's nice to have you around. Well, there are many things I like about you."  He silently thanked the heavens that it was dark enough so Kuroko didn't see the slight blush creeping on his cheeks. 

"I can't take a lot of praise..." Kuroko covered his face in embarrassment.

"Apologies, Tetsuya." Seijuro had a warm smile. 

'Don't call me by my first name after complimenting me, you bastard...' Kuroko thought. 

"See? I told you it was a good idea to make Sei-Onii San take a walk alone." Kageyama whispered from the corner. 

"I agree. It still pains me they have not figured each other out yet though, but young love shall be as it is." Izumi whispered back. 

Kuroko and Seijuro talked happily as the others walked back to their room, satisfied with the job they had completed. 

============

Something for all the Akakuro shippers, because I put Akakuro in the tags. 

But it's so adorable....