1

Nicks POV  (starting off in third person but will switch quite quickly)

   Also Tommy from this book had been born in the UK and lived there for 11 years before his family moved to the us next to Oakley.

  Early 2021

   Anyone who didn't know Nick personally would often say he is a man with little words. Only spoke when he was spoken to or when he had a question. He was very respectful and quiet as well.

   Everyone who knows him personally knows that he is an insanely sassy, sarcastic man. Especially around his friends and his twitch chat. Over quarantine Nick and his best friend Clay, also known as dream had began getting big on YouTube. Well Nick got all of his fame from his friend but his best friend hadn't cared. All he cared about what that Nick was happy.

   "Nick we are here." My mother called. I peeled my eyes open and blinked them repeatedly. My eyes locked on an old looking two story house. It seemed to be slightly rundown but stable for the most part. It just looks like it needs some deep cleaning.

   "I don't want to be here." I grumbled lowly while unbuckling my seatbelt. My mother rolled her eyes and shut off the car. My mother and father had recently gotten divorced and my mother decided to take me with her as she moved from Ohio to Texas.

   "This is a fresh start Nick. New friends, new places to explore." Mother exclaimed, trying to make the best out of the situation we were in. With a small nod I grabbed my backpack and swung it around my shoulders.

Mom said that we were going to be going furniture shopping tomorrow so we get the furniture the same day that we order it. I guess if we had done it today it wouldn't of have arrived until Tuesday.

   As I stepped foot onto the porch a sudden wave of uneasiness washed over me. I quickly shook it off, deciding it was the nerves and discomfort of moving halfway across the country.

I pushed the front door open and was met with a surprisingly cleaned house. No dust was in sight. Well maybe a little cobwebs in the corners but nothing that isn't an easy fix. I slowly wanted further into the house. My mom followed behind me also examining the bare house.

   "Come help me carry these few boxes in." Mom urged. I sat my bag down and nodded. I slowly followed her outside. As soon as I made to out the door the neighbors door opened and the noise of a loud laugh rang through my ears. An all to familiar laugh at that. My head snapped over to see the familiar blonde British boy.

   "Tommy." I said. I guess I was loud enough cause his gaze left his car and snapped over to me. His eyes scanned over me before a look of recognition flashed through his eyes.

   "Fucking hell man! What's up?" Tommy said walking over to me.

"Nothing much." I said rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. He chuckled.

"Hold up I thought you lived in the uk?" I asked confused. Tommy frowned.

"I used to but we moved here when I was eleven. I still have the accent." Tommy joked making me chuckle a little.

"Why are YOU here?"he questioned back.

   "I uh just moved here." I said pointing towards the house in front of us. Tommy's eyes followed my finger before a look of sadness flushed through them. Sadness?

   "That's sweet man! I've got to get to school though. See ya man!" Tommy rushed out before turning on his heels and walking quickly away from me. Every few steps he would look back at my new house. A look of sadness still written across his face. I shrugged it off before grabbing one of the many boxes and started my way into the house.