2

Nicks POV

   "Is the your journal?" I asked the girl. The two of us sat on my floor in complete silence. Most people if they saw someone they didn't know in their room in the middle of the night they'd run. Not me. This girl gave off a type of calming sense.

   "Yes." She said quietly. She still looked around the room with a confused look which honestly started making me confused.

   "Why are you looking around confused?" I asked. The girl looked back over towards me. 

   "What is your name?" She asked me.

   "Nick." I said. She hummed and stood up. She slowly walked over to me and sat down in front of me. She then put her arm out towards me. I just looked at her confused.

   "Can you try and touch my arm?" She asked softly. Slowly I reached my hand out but as soon as I came in contact with her arm I felt nothing. Nothing but air.

   I look at her arm confused before trying to grab her arm. There was nothing there. I shot back quickly and looked at her with a confused yet scared look.

   The girl but down on her bottom lip with a sad and hurt look.

   "W-Why can't I feel you." I stuttered out. She pursed her lips before she just vanished. My eyes widened even more before I felt a presence behind me. I quickly turned around to see Oakley sitting on the window sill looking down at Tommy's house.

"I'm going to keep this simple. I am dead." She said bluntly. She doesn't look dead.

"In 2019 my parents had invited some guests over for dinner to talk about my fathers job. One of them men had been eyeing me the entire night. Then when I left the bathroom he stabbed me twice. I died not long after in the arms of my mother." She explained sadly. I looked at her confused.

"If you're dead then how can I see you?" I asked confused. She looked back over to me then down at the book.

"I'm not quite sure. I have felt like I was in a dark room for what felt like decades. Then suddenly I was here. Back in my old room except nothing was the same. It was empty as well. Well empty except for the things you brought in here." She explained. I nodded slowly.

"How do I know this isn't just some silly dream?" I asked. She hummed then shrugged.

"Go to sleep. If you see me in the morning then you know this isn't some silly dream." She said motioning towards my bed. I slowly stood up and made my way over towards to air mattress. I crawled under the blankets and held them tightly to me.

Oakley turned her gaze back out towards the window before she had vanished completely. Slowly thinking I had been just going crazy, I closed my eyes and sleep take over me.

********************************************

   I had all my proof to believe that it was simply a dream. When I woke up the next morning there wasn't a single trace of the girl who seemed to have died.

   Mom and I went to the furniture stop and had gotten almost all of the furniture we knew we would need to be able to start completely living off of.

   We spent the whole day setting up the house exactly how we wanted. It took quite a long time but I just kept on a call with the boys. They made it so things went by quicker than what it normally would.

  "Nick where did you say you moved?" Karl asked.

   "This one house in Texas. Guess what though. Tommyinnit lives next door." I said laughing. The boys burst into a fit of laughter before they all calmed down.