[Vol 2] God's Message

Blake P.O.V

It is night time and I was sitting in my room on my bed as the events from the docks played like disk on repeat in my head. It just doesn't make any sense! Why? Why are the White Fang working with a human?! It goes against everything that they are striving for. So why?

I was so lost in my thoughts that I started to have a flashback from when me and Mira were getting interrogated by Professer Ozpin. Professer didn't really ask that many questions to Mira as she just answered truthfully and her voice was laced with annoyance but she had gotten out earlier then me as he then started to interrogate me.

~Flashback~

"Well this is certainly been a eventful ending." Professer Ozpin said as he walked back towards the table after escorting Mira out.

"Huh?" I said as I was spacing out.

"I'm sure that after a night of thwarting a attempted Robbery, you probably just want to go home and take a nap." He said as he sat down in the metal chair as I had my eyes completely trained on him.

"But, I was hoping that maybe we could have a chace to talk." He said making me nod.

"O-of course " I agreed

"Wonderful, As you know in order to enroll in my academy. Students must first pass a rigorous entrance exam. Most applicants take years of preparation training at one of the many combat schools around the world. You were one of the few who did not, and you passed the exam with flying colors." He said taking a sip of coffee from his mug.

(Guys I swear he only refilled that cup once!)

"I was raised outside the kingdom. If you can't fight, you can't survive." I stated making him nod.

"Well you have most certainly survived Blake. I admire your drive, and I am proud to run a school that accepts individuals from all walks of life. Rich,Poor,human, Faunas" he said taking a sip from his mug as I just narrowed my eyes at him.

"Why do you wear that bow Blake? Why hide who you are?" He asked.

"You may be willing to accept Faunas,Professer Ozpin but your species is not." I stated

"True.... but we are continuing to make strides to lessen the divide." He stated making me scoff internally

"With all due respect,you need to start taking some larger strides. Until then I rather avoid any unnecessary attention. I want people to see me for who I am, not what I am." I told

"And what are you Blake?" He asked making me confused.

"I-I-I don't understand what your asking." I said

"How did you know that white fang would be a the shipyard tonight?" He asked making me shrug.

"We didn't, I didn't, We just happened to be at the right place at the right time." I answered

"Wouldn't have been the first.... but what happened tonight was not an isolated incident. I may be your head Master but I am also a Huntsman and it is my sworn duty to protect this world from the forces that conspire against it. Blake, Are you sure there is nothing else you would like to tell me?" He asked as he face was masked with genuine concern.

"I'm sure..." I answered with a nod.

"I see thank you for you time, Ms.Belladona"he said as he started walking out of the room.

"If you ever need to talk to me, please don't ever hesitate to ask. Or at least talk to your Dragon I'm sure he would always listen to you girls." He said as he then walked out of the room leaving me by myself.