[Vol 1]Leveling Up To A Higher Strength

Sin P.O.V

After todays events we decided to call it a day. We found a big cave that was big enough for me to fit in and her to have some space. As for this whole arrangement let me go over some important things, like I'm a full blown dragon!!! As it turns out I'm the last living dragon in this world which makes me extremely valuable and unique. Not that I mind being a dragon. It's awesome flying through the air with my wings. So yeah, then there's Mira. She's basically my tamer or guide in how to go about. She's very cheery,energetic,kind,clumsy and funny. Also she's basically the only being in this world who would be able to calm me down if I start going out of control or something. With this being said don't let her outside appearance trick you at all as she is very skilled in combat and is very agile. We spared to test my strength in my dragon form as I would be stuck in this form for a while due to not being a high enough level or strong enough to attain it. But anyway turns out I have the strength comparable to a Nevermore which is a giant bird Grimm that looks creepy as hell. I was kind of bummed about being at such power when I know dragons can be so much more destructive. Mira caught this thanks to our mental connections and explained how I could get stronger. She started to explain the 'System' which is basically how I'm going to get stronger. The system is a way for the user or player to grow at exponential rates that would be humanly impossible. I can see how strong I am thanks to my stat board.

Stats

Sin Mesmine

Race:Dragon

Titles:???

Semblances:???,???,???

HP: 1,500/1,500

MP:2,500/2,500

Level 1: 0/100

Strength: 9

Agility:8

Sense:9

Intelligence: 2

Endurance:12

Vitality:1

Luck:6

As you can see I don't have the best stats but they are very good for just being a level 1. Also turns out that Mira gets stronger based off of my stats. So she basically's gets stronger as I grow stronger. Which is awesome!!! Anyway Right now we are out hunting Grimm to level up.

"Sin!, are you sure there are Grimm this way? I don't sense anything." Mira told me as she walked in her still snow white dress with her guns on her belt.

" Mira told me as she walked in her still snow white dress with her guns on her belt