Lincoln

Character- Luna's younger sister, Leela.
Background- Lincoln and you talk about how Luna went to establish Floukru to find peace. He tells you how he wants that for you.

________________________________

The ocean was before me. I peered out to the sea with gaping eyes. The wonders of the sea laid out on a blank space before me, urging me to take a step, just one step closer. To paradise. To freedom. To safety. The wind beckoned me foreword and my bare feet scraped against the coarse sand. I felt the warm breeze billow up beneath my arms as I extended them upwards, taking in all the warmth and the calm wind before the storm. Out there, everything would be different. It would be calm, serene, peaceful. I would be at peace.

"Why didn't you go with her?"

"I am not a delicate being. I do not need protection from my own people."

"Your people would not hurt you-"

"But they would hurt her."

A pause.

"I will not pretend to feel guilty. She made her choice. Now she must live with it. "

Lincoln sighed at me from across the cave. I looked up from where I was sitting on the floor and cocked my head to see him.

He was looking down, pretending to be preoccupied with a piece of fabric so he could process my words. So he could think about how to counter my convincing argument.

He took a breath, then resumed. "You could have peace, Leena. You wouldn't have to fight anymore, I wouldn't have to worry about you going off to fight some radical Azgeda-"

"Lincoln, please. You know I wouldn't do it even if you begged me so just stop," I said, ending the conversation. Lincoln tipped his head into his hands and ran them over his bare scalp.

"You're only making things worse," he said tiredly, but with an equal amount of kindness. I cast my gaze over to where he sat and decided to get up.

I walked over to where he was sitting. His hands withdrew from his face and he looked up, surprise embroidering his chiseled face.

I sat down beside him and took in his face. Dark, beautiful skin, long nose, and those eyes. I got lost just with one glance. The deep pools of wisdom seemed to gaze right into my soul and pound against my heart, begging to know me.

I felt my guard go down. Lincoln was gentle and loving, and everything I needed. He watched me closely, trying to read my odd expression. He turned to face me, a quizzical expression on his face.

Lincoln had an airiness and playful tone. He cautiously asked, "what is it?". I shook my head, playfully refusing to answer him. He smiled and huffed a quiet breath, then took my chin gently in his fingers and turned my face towards him.

He looked at me with glowing, intense eyes. They were so dark and loving I felt my insides churn with excitement. Had I always felt this way about Lincoln?

"Leena," he said quietly, a questioning tone in his voice. I stared into his chocolate tinted eyes and drew him near to me. I felt his arms wrap around my neck. His large, warm hands rested against my shoulder blades, rubbing gently as he tried to soothe me.

Every time his soft fingers brushed my back, I fought the rising urge to plant a kiss on his cheekbone. I imagine my lips trailing down his jaw and onto his neck. As if he knew what I was thinking, he twisted his neck so the veins were exposed, pulsing as the cords tightened from his movement.

I felt my insides start to heat up and my breath quickened. I fought to stay silent, not allowing myself to exhale any louder than I normally would. Lincoln must've noticed, because his mouth came closer, until his lips barely brushed against mine and his face was an inch from my forehead.

"I want you to know that you mean everything to me," Lincoln said breathily. My heart rate quickened and the beats became irregular. I felt my heart thrum against my chest as Lincoln pushed his lips on top of mine while our bodies pressed and moved together.

His broad chest pushed against mine, making me hold back a grunt from the sudden, envied contact. Lincoln's hands went around the small of my back so it arched, emitting a gasp from my mouth. He pressed me on top of him, so I was sitting with my legs wrapped around his torso and my lower body on top of his lap.

His ribs pressed against my inner thighs and I nearly whimpered when his abdomen moved constantly into me, making my legs tremble with the effort of holding onto him.

Lincoln kissed my jaw, his hot breath clouding my senses and taking my inhibitions as he stroked my rib cage with a finger. He touched his palm to my chest and spanned his fingers out wide, his thumb rubbing gently at the edge of my scoop neck shirt.

I took his head in my hands and pressed it to my chest, allowing him to sloppily kiss my collar bone. Lincoln's hands gripped my sides fiercely. He lifted his hips up so my body was thrown lightly upwards.

I felt an unusually loud sound escape from my mouth and slammed a fist in my mouth to muffle it. Lincoln had heard. He looked me dead in the eyes and extracted my hand from my mouth. He took my hand and kissed my knuckles, all the while, playing with the hem of my shirt. His fingers would now and then tickle my hip bone and slide across my pant line, teasing me even more.

Lincoln gave into the fact that my point from our earlier conversation was valid. "You're right, Luna made her choice," he mumbled. "What will be yours?"

There was a hint of hope at the end of his sentence, a slight increase in the depth of his voice that signaled he wished me to stay with him. My choices were stay with him, or go with Luna, the last place in the world where I wanted to be.

I contemplated this easy decision as his thumb slid over my upper chest, tracing the curves of me and stopping to fiddle with my body. I laughed quietly in delight when Lincoln massaged my neck as he planted a wet kiss on my jaw. "I'll stay," I replied in between gasps.

Lincoln's movements became more passionate. His kiss deepened as he climbed on top of me, his hands tugging at the bottom of my shirt. "That's what I was hoping you would say," he managed through mouthfuls of my hot, sweaty skin in his mouth.

Lincoln cupped my face in his hands and kissed me long and sweet. His tongue swirled around mine as he nipped at my bottom lip. This was better than any water sanctuary in the middle of the ocean. This was home, was where I belonged. Right next to Lincoln.

________
Thx for the request! I hadn't written a Lincoln one b4 but it was fun! Hope u liked it. Requests open! Enjoy!💛💛💛