Clexa

This one is a little different- u got a request to do a Lexa/Clarke fanfic so it'll be in 3rd person

Thx for the request!

Background- Clarke is in Lexa's prison, waiting to accompany her for dinner. ~steamy~
~~~~~~~~~

Clarke paced her cell. What the hell was she going to do? First, Lexa imprisons her, and then she invites her to dinner?

Two guards rapped on the cell door, but it wasn't out of courtesy. Clarke barley heard the sound before they barged in, each one carrying a sort of fabric, which they laid down at the end of her cell.

Clarke narrowed her eyes as she tried to determine what the cloth was. A dress?

The guards promptly stood up and exited the cell. Clarke panicked; they were walking away and she had no clue what to do.

"Wait!" She exclaimed, worried she'd be stuck without knowing what was going on. The guards turned around to face her and stood expectantly.

Clarke swallowed the lump in her throat and tried to speak. "What am i supposed to do?" She asked, her confidence back and bigger than ever.

The guards motioned to the dressed and said clearly, "pick one. The commander will summon you when she is ready." They left the cell, leaving Clarke alone with the fabric.

Some twisted game this was. Clarke walked over to the dresses and inspected each one. One was a low V-neck that was as black as night and had an open back. Clarke made a "not bad" face and turned to look at the other one.

This one was a dark maroon, cut sharply at the sides, revealing a great deal of side boob, and had a very high slit leg. It had a sheer covering over the chest which was basically see through.

Clarke tried both of them on and decided on the maroon dress. Better to make Lexa jealous of what she couldn't have.

Clarke was busy tugging at the side of her dress, fixing it in an attempt to cover more of her breast when the door clanged open and Lexa stood in the doorway, admiration clear on her face.

Clarke glared at her and walked out the door. Lexa smirked and led them to her chambers. Titus closed the door behind them and instructed Clarke to sit down opposite Lexa, then left the two of them alone.

The room was dimly lit, with a surplus amount of candles adorning every wall, corner and table. Drapes were hung over the windows and a magnificent dinner was splayed across the wooden table.

Lexa motioned for Clarke to dig in, and promptly took a forkful of meat. Clarke reluctantly ate, watching Lexa the entire time.

When they were finished, Clarke got up and strode over to Lexa's beside table, where she noticed a knife.

"What was that all about?" Clarke asked tonelessly as she picked up and examined the knife.

Lexa replied casually, "I wanted to talk to you. Besides, you look beautiful in that dress. I had hoped you would pick that one."

Clarke turned irritatedly and saw Lexa's eyes twinkling as she said that as she pocketed the knife. A hint of a smile was present on her face.

"What do you want, Lexa?" Clarke interrogated, stepping forward so Lexa was backed against a wall.

Lexa matched Clarke's stare with passion, her eyes shone like daggers and her lips pursed in a pout.

"I want you to realize that I care about you, Clarke. I never wanted to hurt you-"

"Oh please!" Clarke exclaimed, fed up with Lexa's pleas. "Don't speak to me as if you care because you broke so many promises, so many..."

Clarke trailed off, her anger seething. Lexa was irritated as well and cut in. "I was doing what's best for my people. You of all people should understand that, Clarke."

Clarke, infuriated, struck back. Her hands flew in the air in exasperation. "I thought I was your people, Lexa! I thought you cared about me, I thought-"

Lexa stopped her with a kiss. Her lips met Clarke's and Clarke melted into the kiss. Lexa pulled away slowly, and calmly stated, "you are my people Clarke. You're my whole world. And of course I'm sorry. I love you. Don't you understand?"

Clarke felt like she had been slapped in the face. Lexa confessing her love? Now?

Clarke swallowed and tried to keep her voice even. "You love me?"

Lexa stared intensely at her. "I do."

Clarke was semi aware of her clothes being ripped off and her hands exploring Lexa's body as the candles burned dimly in the background.

They kissed passionately, Lexa's hands roaming Clarke's chest and Clarke's gripping Lexa's sides. Clarke straddled the Commander and ground her hips into hers.

Lexa groaned and adjusted so she held Clarke's thighs. The two of them kissed for what felt like hours.

"I love you, Clarke."

Clarke looked intently at Lexa. "I love you too, Lexa."

____

Thanks for requesting! Hope you enjoyed!!💙💙💙