Mechanic with Moves

This one is abt Raven (zero d instead of zero g get it haha ok. Ifkyk)

Time stamp: s5

Background- Your character was with the group for six years on the Ark after the radiation hit. You never told Raven how you felt then. Now that you're about to die aboard Diyoza's ship, you decide it's time to show her, even though she doesn't feel the same way.

Your character- Jasper's twin sister, Jacey.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A scream echoed through the small room as Raven collapsed to the floor. The shock collar around her neck pierced at her skin and drove what felt like a bolt of lightning through her body.

I watched silently from behind my bars, with a look of pure hatred on my face as she fell to the ground, writhing in pain. Diyoza towered over her, smirking ruthlessly as the shock penetrated Raven's skin and sent waves through her body.

The guards stationed outside my cell snickered at Raven's pain and shoved one another lightly. I gritted my teeth and clutched the bars tighter with each passing second. Raven didn't deserve this, and they had no right to be making fun of her pain.

The bars were just thick enough where u could stick my leg through, so I inched it out slowly and drew my leg back, preparing to kick the guards. A yelp came through the other side of the bars and Diyoza turned around to see one of the guards bending down, clutching his broken leg.

Diyoza m'a eyes flicked to me, where I was snarling against the cell door. Her blank expression turned to a challenging one as he neared my cell. Once she reached the door, she stuck her face close to the bars and taunted, "do you want your friend over there to get another one? Because if you keep doing that," she pointed to her fallen guard-" she will."

I piped down immediately, allowing my anger to get lost in my placid expression. Diyoza softened when she saw my face melt. "Good." We locked eyes and I could tell she knew Raven meant a lot to me.

She'd give me hell for that.

"Lock her up. No-" Diyoza started as her guards indicated the cell next to mine, "-stick her in with her friend. We need as many cells as we can spare."

With one final glance at Raven, Diyoza stalked away. The two guards holding Raven uncooked my door and threw her in carelessly. I caught her midair as she collapsed toward the ground.

She was warm from the shock, and she twitched slightly in my arms. I cursed Diyoza out for what she put Raven through. Heartless, cruel, sick. That's what came to my mind when I thought of Charmaine Diyoza.

Raven stirred quietly as I held her head in my lap and stroked the hair behind her ears. At least she was asleep. She would be at peace, if only for a little while.

•••••••

I awoke with a start. Somehow I had fallen asleep upright, sitting against the wall with Raven's head in my lap. Now, she was nowhere to be seen.

"Raven?" I called, my eyes still adjusting to the dim light in the cell. "Over here," she called from across the cell.

I stood up, relief washing over me as I crossed to where she stood. I placed my hand on her shoulder and brushed my thumb across her bare skin. She leaned into my touch, grateful for the contact that was something other than a cold, metallic dog collar.

"How are You?" I managed in a strained voice. Whatever they did to her, it felt like they did to me too. Raven sighed and said with exasperation, "I don't want to relive that. Distract me?"