Bellamy Blake (non- LGBTQ+)

You're in Mount Weather, locked in a cage above the medical center.

You've been in here since they captured you from the ground, along with some of your friends.

They stripped you down, their hands violating your body. They left you in only a pair of underwear and a makeshift bra, which didn't adequately contain your body.

The rest of your friends had been treated well. Clarke and Jasper and the others were dining in the mess hall, as far as you knew. They only took you because you learned the truth.

They would leave you alone for hours at a time in here.

That was, until they needed your blood.

You had heard Jasper and Maya talking downstairs. You figured out her name from when he called her. One time, you heard them kissing; then you plugged your ears and tried not to throw up.

The girl had come up here once, to see what her people had done to you.

You had snarled at her, clawing at her shirt through the cage. She had squeaked and left abruptly.

You yelled horrible things after her, cursing her for what they had done to you.

Jasper had gone up as well, but you hadn't noticed him until he quietly rapped on your cage.

You gasped and looked him square in the eye. "You did nothing to help me."

You spat in his face.

He flinched and wiped the spit from his nose. He vent very low to your cage so you could hear him through the metal bars. "One of my Skaikru is coming to get you out," he whispered.

You narrowed your eyes and clutched the bars of the cage. "Who?" You asked desperately.

Jasper's eyes widened in hope. "I don't know, but they're coming. They will be our inside man. Clarke wouldn't tell me who it was, but they'll be here soon. Just hang on."

He turned to leave and you sputtered for him to come back, but he only backed away from the cage, muttering sadly, "I'm sorry, I promise they'll come for you."

Jasper jogged to the door and closed it with a whoosh.

You bang your fists against the cage in anger. Their inside person wouldn't come. No one did, and no one would.

At least not anyone who wanted to help.

You closed your eyes as a single tear ran down your cheek. Maybe death would come quickly. You were tired of waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of a creaking door woke you up.

Your eyes flashed open and you cowered in the corner of your cell as foot steps approached your cell.

It was a heavy walk, a man's walk.

A figure stopped in front of your cage.

You were on the middle row, so all you could see was the bottom half of a man's shirt and the guards uniform that he was wearing.

That was weird, why was he wearing a guards uniform as an inside man?

It hit you; to sneak in undetected.

The man fiddled with the lock until it popped open. He bent low and you saw dark brown curly hair and a flirty, ran face looking at you.

He was cute, with freckles and dark, warm brown eyes.

Bellamy.

You gaped at him as he opened the cage door and hooked an arm around your waist, helping you to stand.

You were weak from starvation and dehydration, but your muscles were still strong.

The man was holding you in his arms and you hugged him tightly.

"Bellamy," you said as your voice broke.

The man tilted your chin up to see your face and placed a warm hand on your cheek. "My girlfriend, my responsibility," he chanted.

You wrapped your arms tightly against his neck and cried into his shoulder.

In turn, he brought his chin against your shoulder and pulled his arms around you in a tight embrace.

"I thought no one was coming," you sobbed. "Jasper only told me a little while ago that someone was sneaking in."

Bellamy took your face in his hands. "I swore I would get you out, (y/n), and now I'm here."

He laced his fingers through your hair and kissed you lovingly, pushing you against the back wall as he did so.

You hungrily tore at his mouth, seeking refuge in the only man you've ever loved.

Bellamy's hands travelled down to your bare waist and gripped you tightly as he breathed heavily into your mouth.

Without thinking, you let your hands go up under his shirt, fingertips greeting hard muscle as you did so.

Bellamy gasped against your mouth and you moved your hands up, exploring his chest like you had done so many times before.

Suddenly, Bellamy ripped his shirt off his head and tossed it to the side.

You took in his tan, muscles body as you went in for another kiss.

Wet mouths collided and hands went all over.

Bellamy gently pushed you down to the ground and laid on top of you, covering your body in warmth.

Making you feel safe.

He kissed you long and hard, groaning softly with that deep voice you loved so much.

You wrapped your legs around his torso, pulling him closer to you.

If you were going to die here, you wanted to be with him one last time.

"Please" you breathed. He looked at you wantingly, longingly, and complied.

Bellamy removed his pants and cast them to the side. He helped you remove the horrible material covering your chest and looked at the woman he loved.

"If we're going to die, we should at least be happy one last time," you reasoned.

Bellamy smiled sweetly at you and nodded. "I love you, (y/n), I love you."

With that, the rest of both of your clothes came off easily, and for that moment, all you knew were each other, and of your bodies pressed tightly against one another.

You gave your all to him, and he to you.

"I love you too," you whispered.