Chapter Two- Daddy and Princess Time

Justin’s POV

Once out of the room, Justin pulled Zayn into his arms. “Looks like we got a few hours to ourselves…” Justin whispered into Zayn’s ear. “It seems as though we do,” Zayn said as he slowly pressed kisses down my neck. “I want you. I miss being in you princess.”

 “Babe what if the kids wake up? We can’t. Maybe tonight?” I pouted. Zayn got on his tippy toes and pressed a chaste kiss onto my plump lips. “How about…I get down on my knees and suck you off? Would you like that? Want to see your slutty princess on her knees mouth filled with your huge cock? Wanna see me choke on it. See your cum spilling out of my mouth?” He purred into my ear. “Fuck. Baby” I moaned.

I quickly pulled him to our bedroom. I shoved him against the door instantly devouring his sinful lips. “Justin.” I continued to kiss down his neck leaving angry red love bites along his beautiful tan skin. Zayn moved his head to the side giving me more room to kiss along his collar bones.  I heard Zayn hiss when I bit down rather hard onto his shoulder marking him as mine “Your all mine. Mine and only mine.” “All yours baby.” I continued to mark his beautiful skin with love bites while grinding onto his crotch. “Justin baby stop teasing me,” moaned Zayn. I slid my hands down to Zayn’s thighs and squeezed his small, but firm butt. I motioned for him to jump up and wrap his legs around my waist.

As I carried my princess over to our bed we continued to kiss passionately. I gently laid him onto our bed and continued to devour his lips. I slowly pulled away from Zayn and looked down to see the most beautiful sight known to man. His lips were slightly opened while he tried to regain his breath, his lips were red and swollen from our make-out session. It was truly a beautiful sight.  

I leaned down and pressed a soft peck to his lips. “I love you princess. So so much.” Zayn looked at me with nothing but pure love in those beautiful hazel eyes of his. “I love you so much Justin.” I leaned down once again to kiss him softly. As I tried pulling myself up again Zayn wrapped his arms around my neck and brought himself up with me. “So are you going to let me suck you off? Because I don’t think we have much longer until one of the kids wakes up from their nap.”

I quickly untangled myself from Zayn’s hold and stood up and began to undress myself. I threw my black t-shirt off having it land on the floor and then proceeded to take my jeans off. All that was left were my tight white Calvin Klein’s that left nothing to the imagination. I saw Zayn lick his sinful lips as he stared at my package. That caused me smirk, “Like what you see baby?” Zayn just nodded his head eagerly.

“Come on then. Come give daddy that blow job you promised princess.” Zayn quickly pulled himself off the bed and began to undress himself. He pulled off his cream colored sweater revealing his toned body that I love so much. He then took off his black skinny jeans leaving him in nothing but his black laced panty’s. I stared shamelessly as my beautiful husband got down on his knees. He slowly pulled down my briefs revealing my rock hard cock. Pre cum was leaking from the tip and Zayn licked his lips in anticipation.

Zayn quickly looked up at me and stared into my eyes silently asking for permission to begin. I gave him a small nod. Zayn began to kitten lick along my shaft and slowly swallowed me whole, “Do you like sucking daddy’s big cock princess?” I felt Zayn hum “mhmmm.” “Fuck princess. Just like that,” I moaned. Zayn continued to suck and swirl his tongue along my tip. Zayn moved his hands on to my ass and pushed me forward indicating that he wanted me to fuck his throat. I happily obliged. I was soon fucking into his mouth like I knew loved. He bobbed his head up and down as fast as he could. I let out a groan as Zayn worked his devilish tongue “Just like that princess. Fuck.” I continued to face fuck his pretty little mouth.  I felt myself getting closer to my peak. I pulled my dick out of his mouth with a pop. I quickly worked my dick at a fast speed over my princess beautiful face.  “Come on daddy. Cum over your princess. Paint my face with your cum daddy.” That’s all it took before I painted Zayn’s face with my cum.

I was panting as I tried to regain from the strong orgasm I just had. I watched as my beautiful princess tried licking off the cum that landed on his lips. He hummed in content as my spunk filled his mouth. I leaned down and with my thumb whipped off some of the cum that landed on his cheek and brought it to his mouth. Zayn sucked the cum off my thumb like it was the last thing on this earth to drink. I quickly pulled him up so that he was standing in front of me.

“How’d I do daddy?” “You did great baby girl. You did so great.” “Daddy I need you.” “Don’t worry baby, I’ll take care of you. Do you want daddy to eat you out?” Zayn nodded. I leaned down and kissed his lips. “Tell daddy what you want princess. Beg for me.”

"Please please daddy. Lick me, put your tongue in me. I want you so bad." He  whimpered out bucking his hips. "As you wish baby girl." I smiled and gently pushed him onto our bed. Once he was on his back I slowly pulled off his lace panty’s, they were wet with his pre-cum. I slowly spread opened his legs and leaned down I didn’t go in right away. I teased him, badly. I gripped his legs and threw them over my shoulders. I then kissed each thigh, with my tongue touching them with each kiss.  I licked around his puckered hole. I then worked my magic with my tongue, moving in circular motions around his heat. Not to fast and not to slow, but perfect speed. “mmm princess, you taste so sweet.” I mumbled against him as I ran my tongue all the way down his heat. I then guided a finger up and pushed it inside of him, as I licked all around. “Oh…daddy, more. Please!” he yelled as he bucked his hips. I then pushed my tongue and finger as hard as I could, sending chills throughout his whole body. “I’m close baby. Faster.” “As you wish princess.” I quickly worked two fingers into his heat while also using my tongue. I felt Zayn tightening around my fingers “Justin!” was all that was heard as Zayn cumed untouched.

Zayn was panting hard. He was trying to regain his breath. I slowly pulled out my fingers from his heat and worked my way up his body. I licked up his spunk along his toned stomach. I felt Zayn slide his fingers into my hair and gently pulling me up towards his face. Once we were face to face I leaned down and kissed him passionately. We slowly pulled away when our lungs were protesting that they needed some air.

Just as I was about to speak I was interrupted by a whimper coming from the baby monitor “Mummy…mummy.” Zayn looked at me with panicky expression. I knew that he was panicking about being such a mess and having Harry wanting him. I bent down and kissed his nose. “I’ve got him princess. Go freshen up baby.” I quickly got up form bed and bent down and picked up my briefs. I slipped on a pair of joggers and threw on a white t-shirt and quickly existed our bedroom.  While walking towards the nursery I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face. I loved Daddy and Princess time.