"Nothing," Leonard laughs, "You just seem happy."

"Well, honestly, I feel the best I have felt in a long time."

"Oh, yeah?"

"I mean, it's crazy," Vanya says. "I've been on this medication since... I can't even remember. And I ran out yesterday, and I feel great."

"If you feel better without it, then why bother even taking it?" Leonard asks. "Oh, speaking of drugs, I got you a cup of coffee."

"Oh, thanks. Allison came by earlier and brought me one. Think I'm good," She says.

"Well, you two are spending a lot of quality time together, huh?"

"Hmm, sort of," Vanya replies. "We haven't seen each other in years. Ever since she's been back, she's been... trying to be a big sister."

"Uh-huh."

"Even though we are the same age."

"You are?"

"We were all born on the same day."

"Oh, right. Right! The, uh... uh, whole umbrella thing. I forgot that. That must've been weird."

"You have no idea," Vanya says. "I mean, no birthday boy, no birthday girl, just birthday kids. I mean, can you imagine sharing your birthday with seven world-famous assholes who all know they're better than you?"

Leonard scoffs. "I can't," He chuckles.

"Maybe I will have some coffee," She says, grabbing the cup and a glass bottle of sugar.

"You know, I don't think your sister likes me very much," Leonard admits.

"No. No, it's... She just doesn't think I'm capable of making my own decisions."

"She may have a point," Leonard says. "You did just put salt in your coffee."

"Oh, shit," Vanya says. "Sorry," She apologizes as they laugh. "I'm sorry. I just have a lot on my mind."

"Hm."

"I got a call earlier that... They're holding auditions for first chair in my orchestra," Vanya says.

"Wait a second, what happened to the... What happened to the other girl?" Leonard asks.

"I don't know, she just stopped showing up."

"Well, good. That's great news. You get a chance to audition."

"No," Vanya chuckles. "No, I'm... I'm not ready for that."

"Vanya," Leonard says. "You are an amazing violinist. You already taught me how to play 'Frère Jacques' in under an hour. That's pretty impressive. I'm telling you, if you... believe in yourself for once, just once, great things are gonna happen for you."

Timeskip

"Are you okay, Klaus? You look pretty banged up," Y/n said after Five knocked at said man's door.

"Hey. Yeah, I just... long night," Klaus replies.

"More than one, from the looks of it," Five chuckles.

"Yeah."

"Don't remember the dog tags."

"Hm? New tattoo?" Y/n asks.

"You know, I don't totally remember even getting it. Like I said, it was a long night," Klaus explains.

"You did it, didn't you?" Five asks.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know, I can recognize the symptoms, Klaus," Five says.

"What symptoms?" Y/n asks.

"Yeah, symptoms of what?" Klaus asks.

"The jet lag. Full body itch. Headache that feels like someone shoved a box of cotton up into your nose and through your brain. You gonna tell me about it?" Five asks.

"Your pals, when they broke into the house and they couldn't find you, they took me hostage instead."

"And in return, you stole their briefcase."

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'm no expert. But something tells me that the briefcase is important," Y/n guesses.

"I thought there was money in it, or I could pawn it, you know, whatever," Klaus sighs. "And then I opened it."

"And the next thing you knew, you were... where?" Five asks. "Or should I say when?"

"What difference does it make?" Klaus asks.

"What diff... It... Okay, how long were you gone?"

"Almost a year."

"A year?" Y/n asks.

"Do you know what this means?" Five asks.

"Yeah, I'm ten months older now!"

"No, this isn't any sort of joke, Klaus. Hazel and Cha-Cha will do whatever they can to get the briefcase. Where is it now?"

"Gone. I destroyed it. Poof," Klaus replies.

"You destroyed it?" Y/n asks.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Five asks.

"What do you care?" Klaus asks.

"What do I care? I needed it, you moron, so I could get back. I could start over."

"Just... Just..."

"Where are you going now?" Y/n asks.

"Interrogation's over, just... leave," Klaus says, leaving the room.

Five angrily sits down on a chair, muttering to himself as he took a short stack of paper before writing a message down on it with a black pen.

"What's the plan now?" Y/n asks.