What a Time To Be Alive

Start from the beginning

After some more fighting, the fiend and Alexa were about to use their mallets on you and Rhea until they missed after you and Rhea quickly moved when Rhea bashed a glass of holy water against Alexa's head and Alexa started to shout in pain until Rhea did the Riptide on her while you lifted the fiend and did six feet under on him onto a chair before you and Rhea did a double pinfall and won the match as the ref counted to three.

You and Rhea retrieve the WWE and Smackdown Women's Titles when you both pressed heads together and kissed when you both celebrated your win together until you turnt around and was met by a briefcase to your face and Rhea was pushed out of the ring.

Cole: What the hell is going on?!

Corey: Is it a possible double cash in?!

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen.... Seth Rollins is cashing in his money in the bank briefcase!!!!

Seth handed the ref his MITB briefcase as the match started and he did a curbstomp on you before pinning you and winning the WWE Title when Seth and Becky celebrated his win and ran out of the ring with the title before kissing on the stage while you and Rhea were in disbelief of what just happened and just looked into each other's eyes and embracing each other as the show ended.

*After the Show*

You and Rhea had already showered and changed into some street clothes and walked toward Becky and Seth when they both hugged you and Rhea.

Seth: Good job out there. You both sold it perfectly.

Becky: No hard feelings Y/N?

You: Nah, I knew it was coming. It's been a while since Seth's been champion anyway. If it's gonna be a loss for me, I'm fine losing to my father figure.

Becky smiled and hugged you again and kissed your cheek.

Becky: That's my boy. I knew that we saw something good in you when you came into our lives.

Seth: Yeah. Anyway, we've got a kid to go home to.

Rhea: So do we. The doggos are always whining when we leave. We'll see you two at the next show.

You and Rhea said your goodbyes to Seth and Becky before the both of you headed to your motorcycle.

You: In the mood to try again tonight?

Rhea: Maybe after we plan the wedding a bit. For now, let's grab a bite and head home.

You: Agreed. I know a good place around here.

You reved up your motorcycle as you and Rhea rode out of the arena and to the restaurant you were both going to

*Later at Home*

After some wedding planning, you layed in bed after a long shower and looking at houses for you and Rhea to move into in Tampa while Sydney layed beside you one one side and Luna layed on the other until Rhea came in with Moose, Tyrus, and Barry behind her when she joined you in the bed.

Rhea: Whatcha doin?

You: Looking at houses again.

Rhea cuddled up next to you and started to look with you at some houses until one caught her eyes.