☀︎︎𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬☀︎︎

Start from the beginning

"We are." That was the best I could do.

When he felt a little better, Sav got up and took a shower. He was starting to keep a lot of his hygiene stuff here and I kept a lot of mine at his place.

When he got out, we continued to watch the show together and Savior was really getting into it.

"That nigga in the blue stupid. He got 30 minutes for that painting to dry and he still pressing mad hard with the brush. The paints gonna run before he can even set it down."

"Exactly! They're so dumb."

A 2 minute ad ruined the flow of our attention spans. I despised the person that thought that putting ads on youtube was a good idea.

"Come here." I heard a deep voice beside me.

I was already close to him but I knew he wanted a kiss. He loved kissing me, and I didn't mind it at all. I loved kissing him too.

It started to get intense as I climbed on top of him. His kisses picked up their pace and I tried to keep up. Savior grabbed my ass and placed me so that I was directly on his dick.

I definitely wanted to ride today.

I pulled him out his sweats and pulled down my shorts as well. I throbbed as I got myself ready to work my knees.

I sat on it slowly, taking him in. I moaned as his right hand grabbed my breast and the other rested on my hip. I was on my knees, and I was taking a minute to get adjusted to his size in this position, because this time he wasn't guiding my hips. I was the one taking the control.

"If you can't take it, I gotchu. It's good, Jia." Savior told me in a arrogant tone.

I almost rolled my eyes at him, "I can take it."

I got up on my feet, finally, and put my hands on his chest for support. I picked up the pace and that shit began to feel heavenly.

"Damn, Majia," His voice strained from under me.

I kept my rhythm steady. My body got hot and my breathing got heavy as Savior hands held me loosely. Him being the person under me made the sex ten times more erotic.

The pleasure I was getting intensified when Savior started rubbing my clit as I rode.

"Oh my gosh," I moaned quietly.

He ran a free finger across my lips and decided to help me out a bit. He steadied me while thrusting into me.  Savior hit my G-spot repeatedly which made me clench.

"Ahh, shit."  He whispered.

The sudden ringing of my phone was ignored by both of us. We were clearly focused on other things.

"Faster," I told him with closed eyes and tired legs.

Sav's dick twitched inside me and the phone rang again. It was ignored.

"Yes, yes, fuck!" My whole body tensed as I came to my release.

Savior was close to his, but my phone rang again. Annoyed, he picked it up with me still on top of him.

I could hear Anthony's voice come through the phone, "Jia?! We got people in here looking for you!"

Sav couldn't even respond because he was too invested in watching me cream on him. He passed the phone to me and, just as it hit my ear, Savior violently shook at his climax.

I put the phone on mute just in time because he groaned out, "Ughhh, bae."

I smiled in satisfaction, gave him a quick kiss, and got off. I unmuted the phone to hear what Ant had to say.