"My dear Kana, you better hurry up. You don't want your mother to sweep you into the mess do you?" His chilling voice sent waves down my spine as I knew this was a red flag. My mother was dead for over a decade. He has no power to revive the dead. What the hell was going on? I'm being thrown in a frenzy.

Whipping my head around to make sure I wasn't going crazy, I did see a corpse who looked just like me. The resemblance was uncanny: young, same body shape and height, and hair color. My heart picked up three paces as it banged in my chest like crazy. Every thump hurt my rib cage. I didn't have to be a genius to know where this was going to lead... My deceased mom and I had the same power. If she attempts to use her domain expansion, then everyone's life is at risk for a quick death. Our domain expansion was a dangerous technique. I have to use this blade inside my jacket to stop it all cost. I must kill her.

This felt so surreal; I have to kill my already dead mom so everyone's lives would be spared. It's really scary to think about because I'm forced to be in this situation. I have a dagger which can remove a person's cursed energy for good. This really hurts me... But it's for everyone.

"Kana, you can't go!" Megumi called in the brink of fear. In his eyes, he was scared. It seemed like if I died, it's the end of the world for him. But this wasn't the end for me just yet. I'll live till I'm 100.

Flashing Megumi a reassuring smile, I made sure he knew I had a plan. I'm going to have to rely on them since I have no cursed energy and I can't see curses either. "Then protect me from what I'm about to do."

This made Megumi perplexed. He had no idea what I was going to do. Many things can go wrong, but I have to do what I have to do in order to protect the people I love and care about. We all can't keep relying on Gojo to save everyone. There will be a day where Gojo will be gone and the balance of the world is shifted because of it.

As I shakily made my way to Geto and my dead mom, I began getting scared. My ears were filled with my rapid heart beats and my body was covered in nervousness and fear. The jitters wouldn't stop running up and down my spine.

"Breathe... Breathe...." I told myself, feeling my stomach turn into knots when I got closer to them. It's terrifying to see my walking dead mom in front of me. She looked like a zombie. She was grey, hollow, and boney. I'm not too sure how she even has skin after decomposing for a decade. Also, I think it's better not to know either. I'll just say a curse took over her deceased body.

"Ah, my lovely daughter. How is it to see your mother again? Isn't she beautiful? She looks just like you!" Geto sweetly spoke to me as if he was talking to a naive child; however, I'm not that naive anymore. I should've known right from the start that this was impossible. I shouldn't have fallen for his lies. I should've told Gojo from the start. "Kana, don't be scared. She's your mother! I know you longed to meet her."

My hand was tucked underneath my jacket, pretending to warm up my hand from the chilly temperature. I didn't want to slip up if I failed to conceal my true intention. I guess I'm too much of a threat if I were to have my power. Maybe that's why Geto took it away while I was in a vulnerable state.

"Why don't you hug her? Don't you want to know how she feels like?"

I really didn't want to know actually. Hugging a dead body creeps me out, especially if it's my dead mom. This was beyond messed up.

"S-sure...!" My voice cracked in nervousness as I played the confused yet assured daughter. Geto should understand that it would be hard on me because my mom should be dead and yet she's right in front of me.

"That's my girl," Geto cooed.

Being really stiff about this, my whole body frame was boxy as I got closer to her. I felt stiff as a robot. Mom's scary complexion looked so grotesque. She didn't look human, only from afar she did but up close was a distorted face.