Chapter 15

"Kyuubi Talking"

'Kyuubi Thinking'

"People Talking"

'People Thinking'

..............................................................

Kakashi stood at the door waving so his team could see him, they already passed the genjutsu so it's no trouble, right?

"It's good to see that all my little genins made it." Kakashi said in awe as his students were walking through the exam doors. 

"How did you know the last room was a genjutsu?" he asked curiously, wondering how they passed the second floor. 

"Naruto pointed it out." said Sasuke looking at his little brother figure petting a rabbit that he named Garu.

"I see you made it Sakura." Kakashi said pleased.  Her only response was a nervous smile before turning to face Sasuke. "How do you think we'll do?" she asked nervously playing with her finger. 

Sasuke flat out ignored her as he made eye contact with Shikamaru, "Sensei we're going over to the others now." he said before pulling Naruto away and towards the group.

"I see you guys are also here." said Shikamaru once Sasuke and Naruto had walked over. Naruto only gave a cute smile before turning his attention back to the rabbit. 

"Don't take it personally, he's been focused on that rabbit 7/10 times since we got back from the wave mission.

"I can't wait to kick everyone's butt!" yelled Kiba excitedly with Akamaru barking in agreement beside him.

"You shouldn't be so loud." commented a silver haired man before walking over while adjusting his glasses. "And why's that, also aren't you too old to be here?" Kiba asked looking suspiciously at the man.

"I failed the exam 7 times, also you wouldn't want to make enemy out of all these ninjas, my names Kabuto by the way. Is there any ninja you wanna know about? I got ninfo cards." he introduced while laughing nervously.

Naruto gave him a brief suspicious look before turning his attention back to the rabbit.

"Ninfo?" Ino asked confused. 

"Ninja informaion cards, they give you information about a ninja of your choice." Shikamaru explained causing Ino to nod in understanding.

"I want to know about Naruto Uzumaki and Gaara." Sasuke said, he was interested in what the cards would show.

"Gaara of the sand, 12 A ranks, 8 B ranks, 28 C ranks, 6 D ranks, specializes in attack and defense, it also says he came from every mission without a scratch" at this the entire room goes quiet and stares at the redhead, scared.

"Panda-chan!" squealed Naruto after noticing the redhead, he immediately ran over as he went to tackle the redhead. "Naru-chan." muttered the redhead picking the blonde up, ignoring the shocked looks from his siblings. 

"Naruto Uzumaki, 42 S ranks, 32 A ranks, 52 B ranks, 61 C ranks, 97 D ranks and it doesn't show what he specializes in, he also came back unharmed." Kabuto says in shock.

Everyone looked in surprised at the blonde, 'How can someone like that go on dangerous missions?' they thought.

'The enemys were probably just weak, and I'll prove it.'

Just before the sound ninja could attack a kunai flew pass his face scraping it with a note attached catching everyone's attention. 

'Don't even try it.' - Itachi. 

The note read. 'How the hell did he know? What the hell and Itachi? That mass murderer' thought the ninja.

"I'm your invigilator for the first exam Ibiki Morino, let's begin." 

"I'll explain the rules it's very simple, no communicating, if you are caught you interacting with anyone will be immediately removed along with your team now began."

One by one teams were being eliminated and when only about 30 teams remained Naruto decided to be nice. 

As he stood up the invigilator stopped him. "Didn't you here what I said?" Naruto simply nodded before making his way over to Sasuke and Sakura before filling in their answers.

"You're eliminated." stated Ibiki staring at the blonde in curiosity. 'I wonder what he'll do next.'

Everyone in the exam was now focused on Naruto as he opened his mouth to respond.

..............................................................

How was it?;)

Vote?

Updates Tuesday, Thursday or Saturdays.

The second and third fanfic is out both Naruto fanfics.