Chapter 1

"Kyuubi Talking"

'Kyuubi Thinking'

"People Talking"

'People Thinking'

..............................................................

"Stwop it." a three year old Naruto yelled at the angry mob. 

"DID YOU STOP WHEN YOU WERE TRAMPLING MY FAMILY?" a villager yelled angrily chasing the young boy.

"I didn't do anythwing." he yelled again.

"It's my fault kit." 'Nwo you were being controlled, it's nwot your fault.' Naruto yelled back as if lecturing the tailed beast.,

"Mm, you're right, but I can't help feeling guilty." 'Nwo guilt feeling, we need to fwocus on me getting away.' 

"Right"

"Try heading for the gate." 'We're leaving?' Naruto asked eyes wide.

"Yes kit, just till morning." 'Okway'.

Naruto then proceeded to run as fast as his little legs could take him.

"THAT'S RIGHT AND DON'T COME BACK" a villager yelled throwing a sake bottle that he barely managed to dodge. 

"I-I th-ink we-re far enwough" Naruto panted before passing out from exhaustion.

                                  ...

"Kurama?" asked Naruto looking around. "Kurama?" asked a voice causing him to jump. "Who are ywou?" asked Naruto tilting his head. "Me?" the voice asked before laughing slightly.

"I'm Shisui Uchiha." the voice said coming into view. It was a man or was it a boy? His eyes were covered with a cloth and he wore the hidden leaf headband. 

"Shi-shi-shi- suee?" Naruto asked trying to get the pronunciation.

"You can call me Sui-nii-san." he says trying to take a load off Naruto pronouncing his name.

"Nwice to meet ya, Su-nii-san, I'm Naruto Uzumaki!" he yelled happily. 'I now have a nii-san.' he thought happily.

"Are you a ninja?" Naruto asked excitedly. Shisui chuckled before answering, "Ahh, I used to be then some bad stuff happened." he said ruffling Naruto's hair.

"How can you see?"

"I'm a sensory type ninja, so I can basically see you if you're touching the ground or really close, but I don't see colours. I see outlines." he explained.

"THAT'S SO COOL" Naruto yelled excitedly, you could practically see the stars in his eyes. Shisui only laughed before questioning Naruto.

"So what's a kid like you doing out here?" he asked. "The vwillagers were chasing me and I ran the fowest." he said sadly.

"How about you stay with me?" Shisui offered. If the villagers were chasing him, imagined what they'd do if they caught him.

"Uh-"

"It's fine kit you can trust him, he's the one that led me to his cave."

"Okway" Naruto yelled before tackling Shisui in a hug.

                                  ...

"Naruto!" Shisui yelled chasing the half naked child.

"Catch mwe if you can." he giggled running around outside. Shisui stopped to catch his breath before chasing him again. "You're going to catch a cold." Shisui scolded finally catching his surrogate brother.

"Awww." Naruto pouted as Shisui began dressing him.

"The sun's going down we need to get ready to sleep." He informed. "Noooo, Itw's like aftwer 3." Naruto stated from his brothers back. "Really since when did you become a walking clock?" 

"I cwan tell by looking at the swun. Duhhh." Naruto said as if it's the most obvious thing on earth. 

Shisui looked surprised, who wouldn't be? This three year old said he could read the sun.

                                  ...

"Naruto are you sure you want to go back to the village?" Shisui asked worried. They've been living together for about 3 months and suddenly Naruto wants to go back. 

"Yup, I think the villagers have changed nii-san, it's been 3 months they must have." Naruto smiled brightly. Shisui didn't look convinced.

"Plus I missed ramen." He said giggling causing Shisui's worried face to break into a grin. "Of course that's why you want to go back." he said laughing. 

"Byee, I'll visit you tomworrow." Naruto yelled running off. 

"WAIT." Shisui yelled before he could get too far. Naruto stopped and faced his nii-san

"Here, it's my personal summoning scroll, if you're in danger infuse some chakra. Even the smallest amount is enough." he explained

"Yayyy, now nii-san is always with me." he yelled placing the scroll in his pocket. "Byee again nii-san."

"Byee, and STAY SAFE." Shisui replied yelled so Naruto was sure to hear.

                                 ...

During Naruto's time with Shisui his speech as improved as well as some ninja skills. He taught Naruto a healing justu which he adapted quickly to. A little too quickly not only that but Naruto's healing abilities are far superior to his. He could bring back the dead if he so desired but he's sure it'd have a consequence.

Back when Naruto healed the dying bird he said his vision got blurry for a bit before clearing up.

Shisui just hoped at prayed to the gods that his surrogate brother would be fine

                                  ...

..............................................................
Finally finished the actual update.

How was it? ;)