Chapter 12

"Kyuubi Talking"

'Kyuubi Thinking'

"People Talking"

'People Thinking'

..............................................................

Its already been a month since Naruto joined the hidden leaf and the only thing he was enjoying was the ramen and the children at the orphanage. 

He was getting fed up with all the D rank 'missions' which were practically chores the civilians are too lazy to do themselves. 

"Ok for your next D rank mission you'l-" Naruto cut the hokage off to share his thought. "I think we've had enough D rank missions, can't we get a C rank?" he pleaded with his teammates nodding by his side.

The hokage turned his head to look at Kakashi who only nodded. "I think they're ready lord hokage." he smiled.

The hokage then motioned for the anbu to send in their visitor. 

A drunk man stumbled into the office holding a beer. "Tazuna, these are the ninjas that will be protecting you on the escort mission." the hokage explained

"These brats? The duckbutt, over sized forehead and shrimp? Seriously?" the man complained. The genins simply ignored the man and listened to what the hokage had to say.

 "I don't see the problem you only paid for a C rank mission." he responded raising an eyebrow.

The man identified as Tazuna looked away before sighing "Yeah, whatever."

"Team 7 meet at the gate in an hour and bring clothes for two weeks." their sensei instucted before leaving.

...

"Itachi-nii, we got our first C rank mission today!" Naruto yelled as he entered the estate, rushing to his room. "Wait, what?" Itachi asked confused. It's only been a month since they became genins. "I'm coming with you." Itachi said heading upstairs to pack.

"Why I can handle myself!" Naruto yelled from his room. "Yeah it's the others I don't trust."

"You mean your brother, the pinkette and Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes, my brother is weak, the pinkette is weaker and Kakashi killed one of his teammates." Itachi said with no shame, leaving his room.

"How do you know know Sakura's weak? Kakashi sensei killed his teammate?" Naruto asked in shock. "It's obvious, she reeks fan girl and Kakashi is a story for another time." Itachi said sighing.

Naruto pouted but said nothing as he finished packing.

...

"Itachi?" Sasuke and Kakashi asked in shocked, Kakashi more than Sasuke. "I will be accompanying you, I don't trust you to take care of Naruto."

"I can take care of myself!" yelled Naruto, he didn't mind being babied but in front of others it was embarrassing. Kakashi nodded at Itachi's statement and didn't comment.

"If that's it, it's go."

...

Itachi stared at the obvious genjutsu before smirking. "Naruto, puddle splash." Naruto didn't need to be told twice before jumping harshly into the puddle splashing Sakura. "You Idiot! What are you doing?" she screeched.   

Before Naruto could respond, the puddle morphed into two ninja that was wearing headbands signalling they were missing nins from the hidden mist.

"The Demon brothers? What are you doing here?" Kakashi asked before he glared at Tazuna. "I thought this was a C rank?" 

Before Tazuna could respond the brothers tried attacking which failed. Before anyone could do anything else the brothers fainted.

"Your first mistake was to look into my eyes." Itachi muttered before turning to a Tazuna. "Now explain before you end up like them." he said his sharingan spinning violently.

"Ok, ok, my village is in danger because of a business man. His name is Gato, our village is ran dry and I could barely afford the C rank,  please continue to help me." he begged.

Before Itachi and Kakashi could disagree Naruto jump ahead and agreed. "Of course we will." he smiled. Sakura glared at him. "Are you stupid? We can't handle a mission like that, obviously this gato guy is gonna send more ninjas."

Before anyone else could say anything Naruto glared at her. "Your point? How do you plan to be a good ninja when all you do is bitch about everything." he said rolling his eyes while everyone stared in shock.

'Hidan.' Itachi cursed in his head.

...

Hidan in the village hidden in the sand on a mission sneezed as if sensing someone cursing him.

...

"Ah, yeah let's continue, it will serve as good experience." kakashi agreed, but only because he doesn't want to be on the receiving end of his anger.  Sakura stared in shock with tear filled eyes as no one bothered to scold Naruto.

..............................................................

How was it?;)

Vote? 

Thank you guys for the 2k reads <3

Updates Tuesday, Thursday or Saturdays.

The second and third fanfic is out both Naruto fanfics.