|Real Life|

Brooklyn walked through the grocery store pushing the twins in the cart. They both sat in the top part that buckled them in. Dylan was a couple aisles down getting stuff for dinner while she was just getting some grocery shopping done.

"mama mama." Liam babbled as he shook his teething toy around. Brooklyn smiled and booped his nose making him giggle. Leilani did too and she held up her toy as well making Brooklyn laugh.

Liam had said his first word about a week ago and they were all surprised when it was berry. And guess who he said it to. Dylan Sprayberry. It was hilarious and then he started saying other words over time. Leilani said dada as her first word and Dylan was so happy, Brooklyn through he was gonna have a heart attack.

"What snacks should we get?" she asked them even though they couldn't respond i a full sentence. "I don't know why I'm asking you guys when it's my brothers and Dylan that eat them all." the twins laughed loudly making her shake her head with a smile.

"Brooklyn Mitchell?" she turned around and her mouth dropped open at who she saw.

"Jimmy?" she asked. He nodded with a smile. "Oh my gosh." she laughed and pulled him into a hug. "It's been forever. What are you doing in LA?" Jimmy was her friend from High school. They were super close but when she moved to LA with her brothers to pursue her acting career they kind off lost touch.

"Well, I got a boyfriend." he said and she smiled. Jimmy had always been self conscious about his sexuality because his parents didn't support him. Brooklyn was always there for him though. "And we've been together for a little over three years but it was a long distance relationship. But, I recently moved in with him and yeah."

"Oh my god that's awesome." she laughed. Liam and Leilani made babbling noises catching his attention.

"Oh my god. Please tell me these two are yours and you didn't kidnap them." he said jokingly.

Brooklyn laughed and put a hand on Liam's head. "No, this is Liam and Leilani. My two kids. They turn one in a month."

"Dang. They are so adorable." he hunched over so he was face level with them. "Hi!" he cooed in a baby voice making the two infants laugh. Liam was chewing on his teething ring while Leilani held her toy out to Jimmy.

"Yeah. They're the perfect little babies." Brooklyn smiled.

"So where's the dad?" he asked. "Please tell me it's not Justin. That cheating piece of shit." Brooklyn laughed. He had obviously seen the news article years ago.

"Um no. We broke up obviously because he cheated. I haven't talk to him in over a year. He actually sent Dylan's crazy ex to our house and she put me in the hospital." Jimmy gasped. "Yep. I was about 7 months pregnant and that was when we found out we were having twins."

"We, we, we. Who's the lucky guy!?" he asked eagerly. Brooklyn laughed and looked down at the twins.

"Well, you know how you said Brooklyn Mitchell?" she asked and he nodded. She held up her hand to show the ring.

"Shut the fuck up." he took her hand to look at the wedding ring. "You're married."

"To none other than Dylan O'Brien." they looked behind them and saw Dylan standing there. "Hi, I'm Dylan." Jimmy's jaw dropped to the floor making Brooklyn smirk.

"You-- and you--" he pointed between them. "Get the fuck out. You married Dylan O'Brien!?" Brooklyn smiled and nodded.

"Um, babe, who is this?" Dylan asked awkwardly. Seeing his wife talking to some guy he's never met before made him a little weirded out.