|Real Life|

I walked back to the hotel we were staying in after running to CVS really quick. I just had to get some... lady things so I left Dylan with the twins while I went to get my stuff.

As I got to the hotel room I could hear one of the twins crying inside. I opened the door and saw Dylan gently bouncing Liam up and down to try and calm him down. I sighed, for some reason Liam has been extra moody this entire trip and he only calms down with me.

"Ma-ma M-ma." Liam hiccupped when he saw me and reached his arms out to me. Dylan turned to me and let out a breath. I took Liam into my arms and he still cried but a little quieter.

"Brook, he won't stop crying. I tried everything and I don't know what to do." he told me. I cupped the back of Liams head as he let out small whimpers.

"Bubs, what's wrong?" I asked my baby boy as he cried. I hated seeing him like this. It always hurt when either of the twins cried. I grabbed Liam's pacifier and held it up to him.

"What do we do?" Dylan asked me. I just shook my head not really knowing what to do either.

I looked over at Leilani who was sitting on the bed with Dylan's phone watching something.

"Liam bud, what's wrong?" Dylan rubbed his back while Liam just leaned his head on my shoulder and continued crying.

I went to wipe some drool from his mouth and he pushed my hand away. I furrowed my brows because he's never done that before except when...

"Liam, can you open your mouth for me?" I asked him softly. He shook his head and I sighed. "Just for a second bub." I spread his lips with my thumb and sighed.

"What? What's wrong?" Dylan asked.

"He has more teeth growing in." I said. Dylan sighed and ran a hand through his hair. I set Liam down on the bed for a second and he started crying again and reaching out for me. Goddamn him for being a mamas boy.

I started going through all of our bags and suitcases to try and find the teething toy I had for the twins but I couldn't find it.

"What are you looking for?" Dylan asked.

"I forgot the teething toys at home." I ran a hand through my hair and let out a frustrated breath.

"Hey, it's okay we can go down to the store." he told me.

"I was just at the store and it's already almost their bedtime. I'll just have to go tomorrow to find some while you're filming." I said.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "I can go out right now to get something for him."

"Yeah, it's fine. I can just make something for him in the meantime."

"Mama!" Liam cried and crawled towards me on the bed. He reached out for me and I gave him his pacifier.

"Liam, I have to change real quick." I told him. He only started crying harder but I didn't know what he wanted me to do. I quickly changed into shorts and a tank top and sat down on the bed. Liam immediately crawled into my lap and laid his head on my chest. He took out the pacifier and started sucking on his thumb which seemed to stop his crying so I didn't object.

"I'm sorry babe." Dylan told me as he sat down next to me against the headboard. Leilani laid in the middle of us with her head on the pillow as she watched the tv with a pacifier in her mouth.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"Because, I feel bad that I can never help with him." he motioned to Liam who was now watching the Tv like Leilani. "All he wants is you and that makes you stressed out."